Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
So like this forum then? Heard was guilty before she opened her mouth...this place is no different.

Pity she looks even more guilty now with her little rehearsed speeches, over the top facial expressions and numerous attempts to cry all falling flat on their arse. :cry: shes gonna get torn a new ******* when the cross examination happens.

Soldato
OP
Yes indeed as stated those other traditional media outlets are optional paid for services not forced by law services such as the BBC. That is the issue that you seem to miss in the difference in why people get frustrated. Also never noted that I didn't think the other media outlets were also badly reported but I am not forced to fund them.
The issue that I seem to miss? Really?

If you could take a break from your obsessive hatred toward the BBC for 30 seconds, you might be able to digest the actual point I was providing a counter argument to. Hint: it's got nothing to do with how the BBC or any other media outlet is funded.

Yet another BBC headline detailing her allegations, yet looking at the 'more on this story' section there are no compatible articles about her alleged abuse. How is the BBC allowed to report in this way? It's a little disgusting.

Soldato
None of her testimony adds up.

If this abuse was on going from 2012, 3 years before their marriage. She had said she told her mum about this abuse as she was after advice, her mum would have shared that with her father most likely. Why would her dad be buddy buddy with Depp if he knew he was beating the crap of her all the time. Why would her parents endorse and attend the wedding if they knew of the abuse.

If Depp had indeed sexually assaulted her with a broken bottle, where's the evidence because I'm pretty sure that would have caused significant injury and required medical attention.

Caporegime
None of her testimony adds up.

If this abuse was on going from 2012, 3 years before their marriage. She had said she told her mum about this abuse as she was after advice, her mum would have shared that with her father most likely. Why would her dad be buddy buddy with Depp if he knew he was beating the crap of her all the time. Why would her parents endorse and attend the wedding if they knew of the abuse.

If Depp had indeed sexually assaulted her with a broken bottle, where's the evidence because I'm pretty sure that would have caused significant injury and required medical attention.
I wonder if any of the very qualified people on both teams will ever come to this never before considered position and interogate it because that could be revolu -

Oh.

Soldato
Isn't the same person who owns the New York Post, also the same person that owns The Sun? Who happens to be the same person that Depp Sued previously in a libel case.
I know, strange right??
ITT: sketchy dudes with unhealthy opinions of women which they're laser-focussing on Ms Heard because all women are terrible amirite?!
No.

Indeed. I mean, those texts between him and Paul Bettany were disturbing to say the least.

As i said earlier, i think they might both be as bad as each other in this particular case. Makes me wonder whether they have both lashed out physically at each other at some point.
The monty python stuff? really?
So like this forum then? Heard was guilty before she opened her mouth...this place is no different.
Dude, stop. She's been telling lies for 6 years now. Lies upon lies. Depp lost the Uk ruling against The Sun because the ruling was based on one of her lies (amongst a number of other very sketchy decisions from a judge with a conflict of interest). It's clear you've waded in to a thread and formed opinions without knowing any of the history at all. Which is kind of ironic, really, what with all your finger pointing.

Capodecina
Soldato
Dude, stop. She's been telling lies for 6 years now. Lies upon lies. Depp lost the Uk ruling against The Sun because the ruling was based on one of her lies (amongst a number of other very sketchy decisions from a judge with a conflict of interest). It's clear you've waded in to a thread and formed opinions without knowing any of the history at all. Which is kind of ironic, really, what with all your finger pointing.

I think that COVID deniers, anti-vaxxers, Ukraine-bashers and Amber Hurd supporters are all cut from the same cloth. One of my friends is all of the first three, I will check his FB and I am sure he will bash Johnny Depp and be in Amber's corner too because "teh media".

Soldato
I can't disagree with that. It takes a certain level of ignorance for somebody to fit in to any one of those groups. I will say though that if Heard produces something credible, something that can be corroborated, be that by a reliable witness or medical / police records (I mean, she said she phoned the police many times so there would be records...right?) then fair enough, I'd have to believe it. But that's the problem, she hasn't managed to verify any part of her story since the release of the OpEd. she knows it, her team knows it - that's why they were hyper focused on who wrote the title of the Op-Ed, as if that's an excuse when Heard put her name on it. If she really had a problem with it, she'd have had it changed. And if she really wasn't talking about JD in the OpEd, she'd have said so instead of this 'well, he's not mentioned by name' nonsense.

It's easier for people like omnomnom to believe nobody has been watching this unfold for years though, because it gives him something to complain about.

Caporegime
I know, strange right??

No.

The monty python stuff? really?

What specific text did they quote from Monty Python?

Soldato
this is all beginners stuff compared to evan wood and her cohorts' campaign against Manson.

Different breed of lawsuit, There's 16 people all accusing Manson of the same thing. Which obviously doesn't look good for him. Whereas in the Depp/AH trial its her vs him with multiple witnesses including ex partners on his side as a kind, generous, loving man.

Very qualified people? Have you seen the state of her legal team and the so called experts they've brought forward?!

There's only been one expert witness for AH so far right, the Dr that didn't fill out her own forms correctly.

Soldato
Different breed of lawsuit, There's 16 people all accusing Manson of the same thing. Which obviously doesn't look good for him. Whereas in the Depp/AH trial its her vs him with multiple witnesses including ex partners on his side as a kind, generous, loving man.
It's way more convoluted than that. Manson filed against wood for impersonating an fbi agent, gaining access to his personal information through employees/former employees, lied to other accusers in order to coerce them in to providing a statement which wood and her accomplice provided templates for (and those witnesses then went on to provide the same lies to the cops) and loads of other crazy stuff. It's like Heard vs Depp if they upped the ante by 10x.

Back
Top Bottom