This man tried to kill my brother

Soldato
He used to get us when we where about 18, he would feel our muscles and make the largest lads squat him, he sometimes took the well known 'hard lads' to show them off in Liverpool. He had a new expensive car ever few weeks, the rumour was his dad owned a car company in Liverpool. He tried to get some young drugged up kid to knife me at the back of some garages once, but my mate saw the knife and knocked him on his arse. Also he used to always stalk a young guy called Gaz who was Hugh for his age, his dad found out and battered him with a baseball bat, it made the local paper. He's a strange guy.

Permabanned
Mik3 said:
I wouldn't stick my worst enemy with that pig Jade.

You do realise that pigs are quite intelligent, don't you? I'd rather liken her to one of those sacks of liposuction fat that Tyler Durden steals in Fight Club. Same body shape and same intellect.

Soldato
ramirez said:
yep purple aki, quite well known in runcorn area too.

kids here were often told to behave or purple aki would get them.

:eek:

Purple Aki :eek: seen him from a distance years back when I used to knock around Runcorn with a few mates (I went to Helsby High a few years previous), he's not a small man!

Fog

Soldato
Foghorn Leghorn said:
:eek:

Purple Aki :eek: seen him from a distance years back when I used to knock around Runcorn with a few mates (I went to Helsby High a few years previous), he's not a small man!

Fog

You went Helsby High? So did I - what year?

Soldato
wow only just seen this thread.. gave me a shiver

i can remember going into town with mates and hearing someone say 'quick purple aki ' flippin ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun'

hes one fek'd up sick git, been a long time since ive heard the name

Suspended
dmpoole said:
When we lived in Nigeria my old man used to keep books with cut outs of all stupid stories concerning Nigerians. They used to be a good read and a good laugh and he eventually 'smuggled' them out. When we got back to England and he started to read British newspapers he got hold of his collection of stupid Nigerian stories and burnt them.
The reason? - he said of all the stupid things and violent things they do to each other, I have never heard of a Nigerian harming a child in a sexual manner but we whites seem to be experts at it.

I don't even know how to begin replying to that. The first thought is ignorance on your father's part. Actually, that's about it.

Associate
are there actually any cases of him doing any physical harm.

this is a terrifying story. I am from right down just south of London...never heard about it before.

ojo

ojo

Permabanned
Ahhh Purple Aki - olympic bodybuilder and can outrun any kid on the planet (a Bodybuilder who can run fast?). He follows you about, bums you and kills you. He is so black he is purple... heared 'em all before. Everybody's bro has been threatened by Purple Aki!

Okay he does exist but he is not the legend people make out :p

Soldato
ojo said:
Ahhh Purple Aki - olympic bodybuilder and can outrun any kid on the planet (a Bodybuilder who can run fast?). He follows you about, bums you and kills you. He is so black he is purple... heared 'em all before. Everybody's bro has been threatened by Purple Aki!

Okay he does exist but he is not the legend people make out :p

I think he's just a mentally sub-normal person who could be a threat to people and definitely has issues. A lot of what surrounds him has been built up though as you say and has become the stuff of legends! I thought his name was purple acne for many years!! :o

Back
Top Bottom