• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Titan V announced £2700 15TF 12nm Volta

Man of Honour
Keep the pics and benchmarks coming :)

First run on Firestrike Ultra.:)

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/14422747

These cards are a bit special.

I got the impression from early benches that they were not good on Firestrike Ultra but it seems this is not true.

I am going to try running a card in my 6950X system as it seems to be better at getting the best GPU performance.

Associate
Kaap what does your GPU core start off at and end up at once the temps have stabilized?

Mine - 1945 MHz and then high 1800's depending on the benchmark/game. The higher the resolution, the lower the clock seems to get with the increase demand.

Man of Honour
Kaap what does your GPU core start off at and end up at once the temps have stabilized?

Mine - 1945 MHz and then high 1800's depending on the benchmark/game. The higher the resolution, the lower the clock seems to get with the increase demand.

It depends on the benchmark but I am getting much the same as you describe above. With Firestrike standard it is easy to get above 2000mhz but with Unigine Superposition maxed @4k it runs just above 1800mhz. Running Superposition at that resolution is quite impressive though as it is faster than 1080 Ti 2 way SLI !!!

Man of Honour
Lol, the poor pleb can't even afford high spec ram, using budget stuff with no heatspreaders :p

I am glad you said it first !!!

Nice waterblocks for the CPUs too would look and work better.

From experience 4 way Titans on air are quite noisy if you ramp up the fan speeds, it is ok for benching but not much use for 24/7.

Soldato
I am glad you said it first !!!

Nice waterblocks for the CPUs too would look and work better.

From experience 4 way Titans on air are quite noisy if you ramp up the fan speeds, it is ok for benching but not much use for 24/7.

Why would he need heat spreaders? You're not going to be doing a lot of memory overclocking (none to be exact) on that board. This might surprise you but some users do have a use for these cards and it's not just throwing money away lol.

Back
Top Bottom