Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

Soldato
I pretty sure GFK goes on total sales.

Being 4th in the charts just means the games below sold worse than 60k that week, it doesn't mean that 60k is suddenly amazing sales, just the games below Tomb Raider sold worse.

The reason sales are important is because if Square see terrible sales they may think that the game isn't popular and not make any more which would be a shame as I really enjoy the Tomb Raider games.

Last edited:
Soldato
You are just to de-railing the thread from it's subject. Give over.

Which bits arent relevant to Tomb Raider? The frame rate, input lag or other graphics issues highlighted by DF? The sales figures and exclusivity deal? The fact that is supposedly better than an unreleased Uncharted game? :confused:

P.s I had an xbone but sold it due to lack of games - I havent played TR hence why Im not making unsubstantiated claims about it. ;)

Soldato
ouch :(

We can narrow down the gap for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

15 (07) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE (UBISOFT)
16 (17) 360 FIFA 16 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
17 (24) 360 LEGO DIMENSIONS (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
18 (13) XBO CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
19 (16) XBO ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE (UBISOFT) < 8,500
20 (09) XBO NEED FOR SPEED (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
21 (14) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
22 (__) XBO GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION (MICROSOFT)
23 (NE) 360 RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE)
Code:
04 (NE) RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) < 56,700 Xbox One (85%) < 48,200 Xbox 360 (15%) < 8,500​
Bonus:
Code:
[Week 5, 2014] TOMB RAIDER: DEFINITIVE EDITION (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - 27,500 / NEW PlayStation 4 (69%) - 19,000 Xbox One (31%) - 8,500​

Man of Honour
I havent played TR hence why Im not making unsubstantiated claims about it. ;)

Oh ok

Regardless this isn't the best game of this gen, it doesn't have the best graphics and it does have poor frame rate - dispute that are you are just deluding yourself. :)

Shame about the frame rate - they should just stick to 900p from now on on the xbone IMO

It doesn't even hold 30fps and has tearing - even in the sub 1080 cut scenes!!

Soldato
Well funny how we aren't seeing it apart from some cut scenes as mentioned. So unless you've seen it with your own eyes, then making unsubstantiated claims is exactly what you are doing

Well no he's not as he's using the article as evidence. Unsubstantiated means not supported by evidence. Perhaps the article is wrong, not exactly N111ck's fault that...

Back
Top Bottom