Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

Soldato
Hows the frame rate holding up ?

I loved the first one on PC, and really want to play this on my Xbox One but bit concerned it being 30fps will spoil my enjoyment, although really not sure I want to wait until "possibly" Q1/Q2 next year when the PC version comes out.

Serious question, I'm not trying to start a 30fps/60fps argument :) Cheers.

It's fine plays nice and smooth. There is the odd dip but it's rare and mainly in cut scenes.

Soldato
Earth[Tera].bin;28823997 said:
Loving this so far, seems it's not selling that well though on the Xbox One though which is a shame.

?....you mean those that quoted the UK sales based on 2 days of sales lol?

Soldato

Same as those sales quoted for fallout 4 across a single day ?? Lol yourself , boy you are without doubt one the biggest MS apologists on this forum. Do you do PR for Microsoft by any chance....

Now lol at that...

Soldato

Well, either way you cut it those are not great day one figures let alone 2 days sales.

Let's be realistic, it may not be a massive seller due to the fact it's mainly a single player game and it has a reduced market due to the exclusive nature of it. Plus it came out on the back of some serious big hitters like Call of Duty and Fallout 4 both of which pre orders alone dwarfed Tomb Raider.

Soldato
But I thought no one would care in a years time so it won't sell much on PS4?

You love changing your own argument just to make MS look bad, it's quite funny.

Not really - it will only need to sell a trivial amount of copies for Sony to make more money from it and thats without the massive loss MS and CD will have made from the exclusivity deal.

Its not surprising that MS have said they wont be chasing exclusive deals any more as the developer would have to be stupid to get involved. With even Halo 5 failing to make a mark its staggering how badly MS have managed this gen. Fanboys on forums can make as many outrageous claims as they like but facts really do get in the way. Its a shame because Sony would benefit from at least some competition - hopefully they wont get arrogant and lazy like MS did with their next console..

Soldato
It's the 4th best selling game in the UK at the moment which I think is pretty good. It was never going to compete with Fallout or COD in sales terms.

Not sure where all the bad sales info is coming from.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

It'll be the total number sold not the chart position , its something like less then 60 k across both x1 and 360, its hardly massive numbers for a new release...

I think that's where the bad sales quotes are coming from..

Don
Not really - it will only need to sell a trivial amount of copies for Sony to make more money from it and thats without the massive loss MS and CD will have made from the exclusivity deal.

Its not surprising that MS have said they wont be chasing exclusive deals any more as the developer would have to be stupid to get involved. With even Halo 5 failing to make a mark its staggering how badly MS have managed this gen. Fanboys on forums can make as many outrageous claims as they like but facts really do get in the way. Its a shame because Sony would benefit from at least some competition - hopefully they wont get arrogant and lazy like MS did with their next console..

Goodness me, why you that bothered about MS? I've played my day one to death, it doesn't look like MS were arrogant and lazy to me. Just play the games and stop worrying.

Soldato
I pretty sure GFK goes on total sales.

Hmm yeah it would be based on that weeks total sales for each game.

I'm not entirely sure why the sales are such a hot topic to be honest and it's derailing the thread a little. I think some people are taking pleasure on the game sales perhaps being underwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom