Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

Soldato
Then he should be in the PC forum.....

The frame rate is pretty much rock solid with only a few minor drops. Whatver the res it's still the best looking game this generation so far.

Have you played every game this generation? ;)

You are such a contradiction..

Associate
Apart from the odd idiot who seems more concerned on frame rates/resolution or "my console is better than your console"
What is the general consensus on this game?
Is it worth purchasing at full whack or wait until it drops a bit?
And those who completed it, do you feel it was worth the money considering its an offline only game?

Soldato
Apart from the odd idiot who seems more concerned on frame rates/resolution or "my console is better than your console"
What is the general consensus on this game?
Is it worth purchasing at full whack or wait until it drops a bit?
And those who completed it, do you feel it was worth the money considering its an offline only game?

It's a great game. Once complete you can also go back and find all the bits you missed. There is also challenge maps you can do as well so plenty to go back to once done.

It's similar to the first so if you enjoyed that you will enjoy this.

Soldato
To be fair MOOGLEYS does tend to buy everything :)

Interestingly though he also tends to only comment on the games that he is playing at that particular time. Unlike the idiots who just want to trash Microsoft in this thread.

Associate
Cheers
I have £44 in my game wallet and just secured halo 5 for £20, so might trade that in and get this
I really enjoyed the first one (do we call it the first one?) but wasnt sure on how long it takes to complete, even if you find everything
But disappointed with The Halo games, because they only last 10hours or so in story mode and i have zero interest on online in any game

Soldato
I was really disappointed with Halo it started well but soon went downhill. This has been great from the start. Tbh the only negative I have is the swimming is a bit crappy which for me is pretty good.....

It's a really good game and is visually stunning. It's contender for my Game of the Year at the moment.

Soldato
To be fair MOOGLEYS does tend to buy everything :)

Interestingly though he also tends to only comment on the games that he is playing at that particular time. Unlike the idiots who just want to trash Microsoft in this thread.

Have to agree, he does play near on every single game released. No idea how he affords all these games, but he plays them and gives good feedback. And he plays them pretty much within a few days of release as well

If he says it runs well, bottom dollar it does, he seems screen tear or missed frames faster then anyone on this forum...

Soldato
So surely you recognise sub 30fps and input lag? A game might look nice but if the performance is crap whats the point?

I do yes thankfully tomb raider does not have it. 30fps has never bothered me on consoles even being a PC gamer as well. I don't find it as big an issue on consoles as I do on PC.

This runs smooth with very rare slowdown.

Soldato
Funny how i never mentioned names but you have taken that i was talking about you?!

Well we know your stance on this game and xbox in general yet you keep banging on about it..
Im here (this thread) to read peoples thoughts on the game, not having to keep skipping every 2 pages because you keep on about the same old, same old and your entire argument is based on what digital foundry have said
Ok we get it!
But i would rather take the views of people who have the game in front of them and their opinions on it!

The man from moogleys says its good, so go buy it seeing as you have an x1.

Soldato
Cheers
I have £44 in my game wallet and just secured halo 5 for £20, so might trade that in and get this
I really enjoyed the first one (do we call it the first one?) but wasnt sure on how long it takes to complete, even if you find everything
But disappointed with The Halo games, because they only last 10hours or so in story mode and i have zero interest on online in any game

If you collect everything then it's a 20+ hour game, for sure. Plays really smoothly too. I haven't noticed the slowdown that the people who haven't played it are talking about.

Soldato
Read the DF article - you saying something vs expert analysis and videos is only going to sway fanboys IMO.

If it was a mess of slowdown and poor performance I can assure you I would be right here moaning about it whatever machine it was on.

I have just got stuck in a rock which resulted in Lara doing a moonwalk for a short while...... :)

Caporegime
OP
Just finished this... Absolutely incredible. Better than the first in every way, and the first was incredible.

That's good to hear!

I am so tempted to buy this tonight (to hell with the fact I have so many games on my list still to play and finish and despite the fact I'm neck deep in CoD MP progression).

Back
Top Bottom