Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

I also finished off this last week and really enjoyed most of the game.
I played the previous Tomb Raider game on PC and the keyboard/mouse input works much better than the Xbox controller for aiming. Most of the time the controls are not a problem, but I found the flamethrower fight to be annoying which I put down to struggling with the controls in order to execute the constant dodge, aim, shoot mechanic.

Aside from the above issue pretty much everything else was really enjoyable and I just need to finish off a couple of zones to 100% now.

Wow i am very impressed how this game looks on the xbone just shows what can be done on the hardware :)

Another thing that has impressed me is the sound its bloody awesome.

Off to play some more :D

Her ass looks so nice lol:o

Last edited:
Most of the time the controls are not a problem, but I found the flamethrower fight to be annoying which I put down to struggling with the controls in order to execute the constant dodge, aim, shoot mechanic.

I found that part a problem too, but blamed it on my skill rather than the controller ;)

Completed it the weekend, amazing game, improvement on the first one which I also really enjoyed. Graphics top notch! Loving the new "Rambo-Croft" direction, didn't really bother with the tomb raiding stuff.

Finished this a few days ago absolutely loved it!

10/10 from me, best Xbox One game I've play so far.

Loved the first one of 360 and replayed the re-mastered version on Xbox Nne last year.

The Rise Of The Tomb Raider is another level up in all area's for me.

Cant wait for the next one!

On to Fallout 4 now and Halo 5 Big Team Battle :D

Just started this, am around 30% of the way through and all I can say is wow, incredible so far. They've improved on the first in pretty much every way, and the graphics in places are truly stunning.

Looking forward to continuing!

lol Quality, thought I recognised the name, I am older and now drive a big, fast lazy lexus.. :D

I am really looking forward to playing it but unfortunately the rest of the Xbox One hasn't got me that thrilled, compared to the PS4 it pales in comparison. Obviously this is my own opinion.

lol Quality, thought I recognised the name, I am older and now drive a big, fast lazy lexus.. :D

I am really looking forward to playing it but unfortunately the rest of the Xbox One hasn't got me that thrilled, compared to the PS4 it pales in comparison. Obviously this is my own opinion.

You are not alone in being older, But i don't own a car now, just drive the Mrs picaso :o

I prefer the dash over the PS4 set up, but recording stuff is much easier on the PS4.

Ended up with this for Christmas :) All I can say is WOW, the platforming is much less linear then the last one, in fact its the best platform game I've played! Think Mario is good? Try this... it starts off with the intensity of a mission impossible movie, and then it just gets better...

Really chuffed, but will still buy the other 2 games on my list, after I've returned to the first Tombraider again after this!

Back
Top Bottom