Tower block fire - london

No, just that people should vote more, all you ever hear is "this council is ****", "that council is atrocious" from people... yet the turnout is abysmal.

problem is its much like union elections you've rarely got anything more than a paragraph of text on an obscure web site to acxtually find out who the heck you're voting for.

so its just blind roulette.

Are we in the territory of blaming the dead for this fire?

Sorry not read all the comments since I was here last but considering the apparent cause in this instance the quote looks shameful!

how do you know the people dumping things in fire escape routes died?

they might have got out fine while others died due to their actions.

how do you know the people dumping things in fire escape routes died?

they might have got out fine while others died due to their actions.

Nothing in my question suggest that one way or another.

But what the hell are idiots insinuating, the contents of the halls in this council block caused a fire to spread (visibly on the exterior) like no other in the UK!

Perhaps it was the scummy Tennant's flock wallpaper,, (who also by hearsay prevented the council from adding fire prevention like sprinklers) not to mention the insurance problems of fire prevention, Honestly I wasn't that bothered before, but you are heading for a Burton continuing this cack on this thread!

If you have a problem with people who live (and die) in tower blocks, just come out and say it, let's not pretend you are considering objectively though!

Quoted you and still not interested in the level of discussion where I ask a question and you say, whatcha talking about willis!

What exactly do you want? Are you just going to repeated quote me and waste time as you've done in a bunch of other threads?

not really an excuse for dumping it in the stairwell or other communal areas... also I doubt very much it was disabled residents dumping a fridge, mattress etc... how did they get the replacement fridge/mattress into their flat? Why couldn't they have waited?

To which I said:
Are we in the territory of blaming the dead for this fire?

Sorry not read all the comments since I was here last but considering the apparent cause in this instance the quote looks shameful!

-----

The above is hardly ranting, it's a direct question with a suggestion that a human being might find such posts shameful.

perhaps you should read the thread/comments in context then, don't quote me and call comments 'shameful' if you're too lazy to do that

Your response was (as ever) weasel, illusive and irrelevant!

I'm not bothered about putting people on ignore, I'll happily continue to highlight biased, ignorant, bigotry no matter how shameless they are!

If you have nothing to say, why post the above, your time is only wasted because you can't answer a direct question!

You posted rather a lot, including a lot of ranting. If you have a question you could have just asked a question. In fact you still can't engage in basic dialogue now but instead have thrown in more ranting in your reply above.

In answer to your question though: No. The post you quoted re: the rubbish had nothing to do with blaming the dead for this fire.

You posted rather a lot, including a lot of ranting. If you have a question you could have just asked a question.

In answer to your question though: No. The post you quoted re: the rubbish had nothing to do with blaming the dead for this fire.

At last, an attempted answer 2 pages later.

Are you suggesting, you believe the contents of communal areas has material significance to the spread of the grenfell fire?
Are you suggesting you believe that tenants objections are responsible for the lack of sprinklers at grenfell?
Do you think (mistaken as it was) that an open interior door in the originating flat was a major factor in the spread of this fire?

I only ask as everything you have posted recently on this thread appears to suggest that you do think this!

You admitted yourself that you didn't read all the comments, perhaps if you had then you'd not be in this position - anyway... thanks for now finally engaging in more constructive dialogue - here are the answers to your further questions in order:

No
No, I stated that that is what the council claimed
Major factor? No, the cladding probably was. It probably wasn't helpful though.

The reason for mentioning the furniture wasn't in relation to the cause of the fire but in relation to the concerns re: installing sprinklers, fire hoses etc.. as mentioned by someone else there is potential for these to be abused thus that could have been a factor in the decision not to install them - 'practical reasons' - when some residents treat the communal areas like the below then it seems pretty clear that there are people living there who don't really care much about their surroundings, community etc... Of course it is apparently the council's fault for not clearing it quickly, allowing it to be there..

MFZqwQt.jpg

You admitted yourself that you didn't read all the comments, perhaps if you had then you'd not be in this positions - anyway... thanks for now finally engaging in more constructive dialogue - here are the answers to your further questions in order:

No
No, I stated that that is what the council claimed
Major factor? No, the cladding probably was. It probably wasn't helpful though.

The reason for mentioning the furniture wasn't in relation to the cause of the fire but in relation to the concerns re: installing sprinklers, fire hoses etc.. as mentioned by someone else there is potential for these to be abused thus that could have been a factor in the decision not to install them - when some residents treat the communal areas like the below then it seems pretty clear that there are people living there who don't really care much about their surroundings, community etc... Of course it is apparently the council's fault for not clearing it quickly, allowing it to be there..

MFZqwQt.jpg
So basically all of your input has been about irrelevancies to do with the behaviour of residents half of whom are likely dead?

So basically all of your input has been about irrelevancies to do with the behaviour of residents half of whom are likely dead?

No again... people have discussed a range of issues in this thread. If you think the things being discussed aren't relevant then why engage?

These are hardly the only posts I've made in the thread either - it is 136 pages now and has covered various issues.

First you're ranting about things being shameful. idiotic blah blah etc.. then when you've finally calmed down and asked some questions, had things explained to you you're now dismissing it as irrelevant. This has taken several posts over a couple of pages... it is the same story in the end, engaging with you has been a waste of time.

No again... people have discussed a range of issues in this thread. If you think the things being discussed aren't relevant then why engage?

The more pertinent question is why YOU have continually posted self admitted irrelevancies to a thread titled tower block fire London?

Back
Top Bottom