Tower block fire - london

I don't believe you thought this through using sensible logic. Surely, if an illegal immigrant has deliberately burnt down his tower block then he'll be charge with arson as a minimum and murder if people are killed.

Yet people have faked things like child abduction because they thought they could get something out of it.

Very true, it worked well for the McCanns.
Yes, the veracity of one bat**** crazy conspiracy theory is proven by the existence of another bat**** crazy conspiracy theory.

:rolleyes:

I don't believe you thought this through using sensible logic. Surely, if an illegal immigrant has deliberately burnt down his tower block then he'll be charge with arson as a minimum and murder if people are killed.

And do you think an unskilled and uneducated immigrant is going to think of such consequence? That's my point

And do you think an unskilled and uneducated immigrant is going to think of such consequence? That's my point

Even an unskilled and uneducated person know burning down is wrong. Perhaps we should consider the Brexit referendum result considering Brexit voters, mostly made up of largely unskilled and uneducated people, are unable to think of the consequences.

Edited: added more commas for readability

Last edited:
Even an unskilled and uneducated person know burning down is wrong.

Lets ignore the idiotic straw-man you tried to install. The mass of immigrants who have come from war-torn countries will have been brutalized and have to be greedy, selfish and a little immoral to survive. They curry that into Europe, or should we go into the theft and rape epidemic that has sweeped the continent?

This thread is about the destruction by fire and loss of lives caused by greed, incompetence and probably corruption of company's and the local authority. Quite frankly it has b****r all to do with brexit, immigrants or how well educated anyone that lived in Grenfell Tower was.

This thread is about the destruction by fire and loss of lives caused by greed, incompetence and probably corruption of company's and the local authority. Quite frankly it has b****r all to do with brexit, immigrants or how well educated anyone that lived in Grenfell Tower was.

I fully agree with you on this one. Unfortunately the likes of robgmun and pioneer2000 have hijacked the thread with their rather unhelpful distorted xenophobic beliefs.

I fully agree with you on this one. Unfortunately the likes of robgmun and pioneer2000 have hijacked the thread with their rather unhelpful distorted xenophobic beliefs.

Even an unskilled and uneducated person know burning down is wrong. Perhaps we should consider the Brexit referendum result considering Brexit voters, mostly made up of largely unskilled and uneducated people, are unable to think of the consequences.

Seems there's a lot of that going around :D

I'm all in favour of people being free to voice their opinion, but if you decide to voice your own unpleasant views (your Brexit comment) then you can't complain if others also voice theirs (robgmun etc), however much you disagree with it.

Seems there's a lot of that going around :D

I'm all in favour of people being free to voice their opinion, but if you decide to voice your own unpleasant views (your Brexit comment) then you can't complain if others also voice theirs (robgmun etc), however much you disagree with it.

My comment on Brexit reflected the views of the BBC when they analyse the type of people who voted for Brexit during the aftermath of the referendum. That's a world of difference to the likes of robgmun/pioneer2000 where their thoughts aren't based on factual information currently available. First of all, no one has any idea about the number of illegal immigrants in Grenfell Tower and I suspect the police will never know either after fully investigating the case.

First of all, no one has any idea about the number of illegal immigrants in Grenfell Tower and I suspect the police will never know either after fully investigating the case.

You are probably correct in saying that the police may never know. The thing is though, it dosn't actually matter because it has nothing to do with what caused the fire or the underlying causes of the rapid spread of the fire. Sad and tragic though every death is, the most important thing about Grenfell is to get to the root cause and then make shure that it never happens again.

Top_Gun - I also like basing my opinion on the factual information currently available so I've quoted this from the "overview section" of the BBC Report you're referring to - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38762034

Of course this assessment does not imply that Leave voters were almost all poorly educated and old, and Remain voters well educated and young. The Leave side obviously attracted support from many middle class professionals, graduates and younger people. Otherwise it couldn't have won.

If it's OK for you to post a proven to be factually incorrect and, what maybe considered by some to be, an unpleasant opinion then you can't say it's not OK for others to also do so, glass houses and all that :D

There are times when it's more important to find out the full facts, as opposed to something relatively minor such as subletting (which is a civil/contract thing, not even criminal in most cases).

It's nothing about being PC, it's about getting the full facts of the case as it's more important to know what happened and who died than go after someone who sublet a property (often in such cases the people living in it may not even know it was sublet), or someone who may have over stayed their visa.

If nothing else it means you're hopefully left with fewer unidentified bodies, or have a more accurate idea of how many people died.

So go after the people subletting the flats with threat of extended prison sentences if they do not / cannot disclose who they were subletting to. You don't reward criminals to encourage them to tell the truth. You investigate and actively interrogate / punish until the truth is ascertained.

So go after the people subletting the flats with threat of extended prison sentences if they do not / cannot disclose who they were subletting to. You don't reward criminals to encourage them to tell the truth. You investigate and actively interrogate / punish until the truth is ascertained.

YOU still don't get it do YOU ? The criminals involved in the Grenfell fire are the Council, builders that did the work and the company's supplying them. The peeps that were living there are the VICTIMS.

Lets ignore the idiotic straw-man you tried to install. The mass of immigrants who have come from war-torn countries will have been brutalized and have to be greedy, selfish and a little immoral to survive. They curry that into Europe, or should we go into the theft and rape epidemic that has sweeped the continent?

seriously how stupid is this comment?

if immigrants would happily burn hundreds of people alive to get ahead why do most of them get **** jobs and dont just go around robbing off licenses?

The mass of immigrants who have come from war-torn countries will have been brutalized and have to be greedy, selfish and a little immoral to survive. They curry that into Europe, or should we go into the theft and rape epidemic that has sweeped the continent?
The fantasy immigrants of your imagination don't give a **** about other human beings because they're scarred by a war zone. What's your excuse?

Back
Top Bottom