Tower block fire - london

Sorry Ianh, but I felt the need to correct you as clearly your reading ability was suspect. Particularly since you're a Brexit supporter with its direct relationship to low educational attainment as confirmed by the BBC article.

Point proven, no discusssion, just shut it down with a personal insult from someone who has no idea which way I voted, no idea about my educational history and no idea about who I am.

As I said, discussion is the best way to highlight just who is the person with the extreme views, and everyone will be able to see that. Shutting down discussion tend to be a bad thing.

I wonder if i can go one day this weekend without hearing about this bleeding tower block fire.I'd be tollerant if the news reported the real story where most of the tennants were either illegal or have done a runner. It's like the whole of the UK cares about the so called centre of the universe London which we don't. If only the news would report the real story then maybe i'd be interested .....

I sure you would change your tune if Grenfell Tower were all full of white folks. However, let me remind you some white people actually died in that fire. Anyone with a sense of compassion would realise the fire is a tragedy of epic proportion and the colour of one's skin is immaterial.

Clearly you hate London but how do you know the so called "real story" when you don't even live there. Obviously, the fantasy thinking in your head needs addressing.

But white British people have which by your own logic means you should be included in that number
Relevant point and well made!

This thread has actually gone downhill IMO, on this topic the primary question to answer:

Government both local and national are making significant spending decisions, are these decisions based on reason and evidence?

If cladding for energy efficiency is reasonable those people spending millions need to be able to show that.
The detail of failure to do it safely should be a secondary investigation IMO!

Point proven, no discusssion, just shut it down with a personal insult from someone who has no idea which way I voted, no idea about my educational history and no idea about who I am.

As I said, discussion is the best way to highlight just who is the person with the extreme views, and everyone will be able to see that. Shutting down discussion tend to be a bad thing.

It wasn't meant as a personal insult but clearly you haven't properly read the article hence why I wrote accordingly. I suggest reading an article properly would have prevented people like me to suspect people like you of low educational attainment. Sorry, I have no need to insult anyone and I was merely commenting on your actions in a matter of fact manner based on the evidence available. Your attempt to play the "sensitive card" when you knew you were wrong over reading the BBC article doesn't bode well for a man of integrity.

(1) Could you please quote his post saying "all immigrants are rapists." so that I can comment on this.

robgmun said:
The mass of immigrants who have come from war-torn countries will have been brutalized and have to be greedy, selfish and a little immoral to survive. They curry that into Europe, or should we go into the theft and rape epidemic that has sweeped the continent?

He talks about 'The mass of immigrants' as a singular item to say they will be greedy, selfish and immoral and then equates it to a rape epidemic

Of course, he conflates any 'sexual assault' which includes things like groping as 'rape' just to sensationalise more and as usual with most Brexiteers on here they don't seem to understand %'s and what a minority is, hence someone previously arguing 1% wasn't a minority

He talks about 'The mass of immigrants' as a singular item to say they will be greedy, selfish and immoral and then equates it to a rape epidemic

Of course, he conflates any 'sexual assault' which includes things like groping as 'rape' just to sensationalise more and as usual with most Brexiteers on here they don't seem to understand %'s and what a minority is, hence someone previously arguing 1% wasn't a minority
Exactly.

Further, a number on here seem to conflate being racist, with being happy to be called racist.

People seem to feel that racist views aren't racist if they can be "justified" with anecdotal or otherwise fallacious evidence and reasoning.

There's also a conflation of a righteous demand for freedom of expression with a bigoted demand for acceptance of racism.

I sure you would change your tune if Grenfell Tower were all full of white folks. However, let me remind you some white people actually died in that fire. Anyone with a sense of compassion would realise the fire is a tragedy of epic proportion and the colour of one's skin is immaterial.

Clearly you hate London but how do you know the so called "real story" when you don't even live there. Obviously, the fantasy thinking in your head needs addressing.

Oh dear. Can't really think of anything else to say in response to this pathetic post.

155 pages and this thread has finally gone the way of all others these days.

People post nonsense and then wonder why there's a thread questioning moderation and a lack of content on the forums these days. Because people can't drop stupid agendas.

Wow, saw thread was still very active, came in to see if there was any updates with investigations and its become another migrant complaint thread with the same old people bleating about of rape and terrorism.

Has it standardly just become another thread looking to bash foreigners or is there a something that makes the current path of discussion on topic?

If its off topic, will we have a QQ thread where people complain that they are being censored by some sort of forum overlord because they are not allowed to bash foreigners in a thread where many victims of a horrific fire were foreign?

I do wish the media would hurry up and overhype something else now, Of course it has to be in London as nothing else is newsworthy anywhere else.

Apparently this is the letter being sent out.

corporate-manslaughter-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Grenfell: Police say they have 'reasonable grounds' to suspect Kensington Council and TMO committed corporate manslaughter.

Hopefully someone high up does some serious time, it'd be a lesson to any council that try this again.[/QUOT]

"
Will directors, board members or other individuals be prosecuted?
The offence is concerned with corporate liability and does not apply to directors or other individuals who have a senior role in the company or organisation. However, existing health and safety offences and gross negligence manslaughter will continue to apply to individuals. Prosecutions against individuals will continue to be taken where there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest to do so. "

I fully expect that both organisation's and individuals will end up in court from this.

Back
Top Bottom