Tower block fire - london

Not great humour, but hardly a good use of police time. Haven’t got time to deal with burglaries, but let’s investigate a bit of burning cardboard posted online.

This goes far beyond bad taste or black humour - it isn't excusable at any level. In a world where this a lot of bad things going on that we have limited if any ability individually to have an influence on we can atleast not contribute to it by doing stupid **** like this.

I personally find it distasteful. But I am reminded of stories from the emergency services during ww2 as they are carrying someone from a bombed house. They get half way down the stairs and the head rolls off, only for one of the carriers to say "uh oh, he's lost it!". The only difference these days is its been caught of film so everyone can see it.

I've noticed with some levels of society two friends will call each other all kinds of names and both laugh about it. There is a very brutal sense of humour that as never changed going back centuries. It's not something I go around saying or doing myself, but I recognise its there.

The best thing would have been to just ignore it. But of course the media have lowered themselves down to the lowest common denominator these days. The media are guilty at encouraging the spread of distasteful material just to shock people just for likes and shares. Then they wonder why less and less people are buying their newspapers or avoidng them.

I personally find it distasteful. But I am reminded of stories from the emergency services during ww2 as they are carrying someone from a bombed house. They get half way down the stairs and the head rolls off, only for one of the carriers to say "uh oh, he's lost it!". The only difference these days is its been caught of film so everyone can see it.

There is black humour your example is a bit inappropriate but it isn't intended to be derisive of the victim(s) - this video there is contempt (especially listen to what some of the people in the background are saying not just the person talking the most) and even spite.

Negative social cohesion is always detrimental, especially in Brexit Utopia.

People will be split into "its bad taste" or "haha funny" the police and press are the big issue . Police will waste resources investigating and the press (geed on by the police investigating) will advertise this for all its worth and try and put any racist / somethingist spin on it..

Had the police ignored this the press would likley have not noticed and only a tiny fraction of the people who now know a out it will have ever seen it..

More media controll of the masses

Some village idiots idiot

Daily Mail etc sees clicks 4 indignance and off it goes. They stand back and count the revenues.

They've been caught.

Five men have been arrested on suspicion of a public order offence in connection with a model of Grenfell Tower being burned on a bonfire.

A video shared on social media shows a cardboard model of the tower being set alight by a laughing crowd.

The Metropolitan Police said the men - two aged 49 and the others aged 19, 46 and 55 - handed themselves in at a south London station on Monday night.

Prime Minister Theresa May had called the video "utterly unacceptable".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46106224

Bunch of chavy ********, English flag in the background, no surprise. Apparently patriots, yet are laughing at the potential murder of dozens of people in England... how does that even compute?

I would totally ruin our society with that loathsome Chinese social credit system if it meant these sorts of people not being able to get on public transport, use banks and other services.

/finally watched it.

Bunch of chavy ********, English flag in the background, no surprise. Apparently patriots, yet are laughing at the potential murder of dozens of people in England... how does that even compute?

I would totally ruin our society with that loathsome Chinese social credit system if it meant these sorts of people not being able to get on public transport, use banks and other services.

/finally watched it.

Aren't you an angry little bundle of hate.

Aren't you an angry little bundle of hate.

I dunno, i haven't burned any effigies lately of national tragedies, better than those bunch regardless.

Could you imagine if someone from the US, the most republican hicks you can find, burning the bloody Twin Towers?

Back
Top Bottom