Tower block fire - london

Really? Hate crime?

What a load of nothing. Mass outrage seems to be flavour of 2018.

In other news, plane crashes with 200+ people onboard due to cost cutting maintenance... where’s the outrage...

Really? Hate crime?

What a load of nothing. Mass outrage seems to be flavour of 2018.

In other news, plane crashes with 200+ people onboard due to cost cutting maintenance... where’s the outrage...

Well in this instance I think people would be allowed to be outraged about it considering how much of a tragedy it was.

Will the police now be scouring social media and hunting down all those who wore Jimmy Savile costumes to fancy dress parties? I mean, child rape isn't something to be joked about, is it?

You say that, yet if these were some Muslims burning poppies or something I imagine you wouldn't be happy.

What's the difference?

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/poppy-burners-laugh-at-50-fine.18250324/

Burning poppies is a statement of hatred towards the western world. It is literally a hatred driven statement.

These people were burning an effigy for the lols (poor attempt) not out of a hatred for... people living in a towers?

If you can’t see a difference then your understanding of hatred is a little off...

You say that, yet if these were some Muslims burning poppies or something I imagine you wouldn't be happy.

What's the difference?

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/poppy-burners-laugh-at-50-fine.18250324/

If people wanna burn poppies good for them. If people wanna burn cardboard Grenfell tower blocks and spout racist crap, good for them.
If people wanna share it on Social media and get caught then they should both receive a punishment within reason, reason being a financial penalty and a mark on their record if they do dumb **** again.

If people wanna burn poppies good for them. If people wanna burn cardboard Grenfell tower blocks and spout racist crap, good for them.
If people wanna share it on Social media and get caught then they should both receive a punishment within reason, reason being a financial penalty and a mark on their record if they do dumb **** again.

How about crass jokes? A fine for that too?

Wait, so my neighbour was mugged and assaulted, the group of youths identified in a nearby suburb, but no officer available to do anything. A video is posted on social media and the police throw their resources at it?

Wait, so my neighbour was mugged and assaulted, the group of youths identified in a nearby suburb, but no officer available to do anything. A video is posted on social media and the police throw their resources at it?

They handed themselves in to the police. Not many resources required.

Trial by social media....

Listening to the video, I wouldn’t really class that as black humour.

I think stuff like this is the lowest of low, any tragedy where people’s lives have been lost isn’t something to be mocked.

No doubt some will jump on the free speech bandwagon over this.

Listening to the video, I wouldn’t really class that as black humour.

I think stuff like this is the lowest of low, any tragedy where people’s lives have been lost isn’t something to be mocked.

No doubt some will jump on the free speech bandwagon over this.
So what should be done?

Back
Top Bottom