Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
He could at least charge for the app and make a one off fee from people who have no intention of trading with them

Also why does he seem to have exclusivity on the live pricing? I assume he is shelling out for it but why is he the only one?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I know of someone who trades Forex every day but also offers teaching over skype for a lot less then that. Offers to text his trades for a fee, updates a free website, etc http://inter-market-analysis.com/

Same inherent problem/obvious skeptical questions can be raised about that...

Smallest broker I know for Forex will bet 10pence for every 0.0001 of a Euro

That isn't a broker its a 'bucket shop' - they can provide a service like this by taking the other side of your trade.

Soldato
Here is how you get your live prices, back in the day. Otherwise check the newspaper next morning, happy trading :o

YjPXk.gif

That isn't a broker its a 'bucket shop' - they can provide a service like this by taking the other side of your trade.

Yep banned in USA. All I can say is they fine by me and the one Im thinking of is one of the largest dealers in the world.

They do not care about 10p trades (that is 10 shares), they barely resist slamming the phone down if I call about £1
Really any tricks are the same with buyng stocks vs market makers and AIM shares, it is all in the game but real risk is bad news more then fraud imo

Robbie Burns said MF Global wouldnt close his trades properly at his £20 a point bets and I can believe that.
I just got a cheque from the FSCS because another broker who 'took the other side' went broke, too many customers being right apparently.
I never had a problem with them besides collapsing one day, its pretty nice the trading is covered like that. Bucket shops never were, one of the greatest ever traders started that way and they banned him for being right too often but it got him started

All the prices are live for everything, its a very competitive business.

start off with virtual accounts
10p bets is better. Most of the time people shoot themselves in the foot so practise with blanks aint going to cut it . I can refer accounts if you contact via trust, happy to explain the details.

Halifax said:
On Tuesday 18th December, from 12pm to 2pm, you can BUY and SELL UK shares online for just £3.95 commission.

You'll also pay just £3.95 commission for every online purchase and sale you make of INTERNATIONAL TRADES between 8am and 9pm. Foreign exchange charges still apply.

Anyone like ENRC, it moves like an aim share & pays 4%

Last edited:
Soldato
10p bets is better. Most of the time people shoot themselves in the foot so practise with blanks aint going to cut it . I can refer accounts if you contact via trust, happy to explain the details.

Directed at me I presume? If so thanks for the offer, will contact via trust if ok!
I'm prepared to for some losses so dont mind getting my hands dirty with 10p trades/bets.

Caporegime
I doubt you're going to find an edge with one of those places... In fact I'd just avoid FX completely as a retail punter as you're at an inherent disadvantage... read a bit about what you'll be trading, you've not got and won't have access to the main execution venues so it will never be a level playing field for you.

IMO Stick with products traded via regulated exchanges at least - even then active trading is going to cause most people to lose money. If you've not got much money then even betfair would likely be better than trying to punt ccy pairs at some bucket shop.

Associate
Hmmmm, has Shareprice been sold recently?

SharePrice is a trading name of Interactive Investor Trading Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a Member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered Office: Standon House, 21 Mansell Street, London E1 8AA. Registered in England with Company Registration Number 3699618..

Trading Account - Interactive Investor

https://trading.iii.co.uk

Interactive Investor Trading Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a Member of the London Stock Exchange.

I've got a mail from May 2011 that says they're a division of III, the address is the same too so nah I don't think so matey.

sp.jpg

Soldato
Moneyam also I use them but google works fine. Yahoo I used for years, also realtime now I think or try the usa site. The graphs are delayed also volume maybe, I use the betting firms for their graphs.
Anyone trading size should probably just pay up for the data

For the record. So 37m of asset sales coming on a share 96m market cap and is revenue enough to say this is almost fair value ? I forget how much they do produce

mdSul.png

Took some ENRC. CEY done amazing recovery

This is just trying to point to a possible symmetrical triangle which I think is maybe like a vice, at some point pressure can cause larger movements.
Obviously I hope a breakout is upwards
l4ZOd.png
The bias for the straight lines is trends or number sequences, the idea of a repeatable constant change as way to determine future direction. Same idea pretty much as what we all did in primary school

Last edited:
Soldato
Disappointed with how CNR has been performing lately, guess it's to be expected the surge in price and volume on the PEA supposedly due any day then being delayed. Just wish I sold a decent chunk of my holding at the recent peak to buy in at a later date (around now!).

Soldato
Who is buying Barclays I'd like to know, not the arab guy.
All the banks doing brilliant. RBS up 50% from summer I was just looking at it, I was too cautious but Im holding Lloyds mostly target 60 should be easy

Barc is half USA. Look at XLF which the banking ETF for clues on possible hype. I will sell more if it goes to 330, at least they pay a div anyhow
6lPTf.gif

VXA7r.gif
CNR has been performing lately,
My buy order failed today, gold is just really seen badly by many which is Irony in action
I will edit later with an excel chart for it

Soldato
Im quite happy with CNR performance of late, Its solid and has a lot left to run, just look at the broker reports, it will come in time!

Mibbe im just saying that because i need to build funds for more but still ;)

then

Investment in individual savings accounts (Isas) could become more flexible following a consultation on the inclusion of Alternative Investment Market (Aim) shares.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b6cb9a04-3f11-11e2-a095-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2FVtIv0AL

Would thorw everything i could in there!

Back
Top Bottom