Training Migrants how to convincingly lie their way through EU border controls...

But why is saying Jesus is gay pretty much accepted as free speech but saying Allah is gay is inciting racial hatred?

The difference is not in what was said, but who it is said to. One audience is a great deal more likely to respond with attacks (physical and otherwise) than the other.

Because context is important? One was an Op-Ed piece having a sensitive debate published in a national newspaper and one was a leaflet distributed in a specific area intentionally designed to be inflammatory and stir up unrest.

You consider the Guardian article sensitive to the feelings of deeply religious Christians? Amusing.

One audience is a great deal more likely to respond with attacks (physical and otherwise) than the other.

That isn't because of Islam, that's the inherent nature of Arab culture. I mean you could maybe say it contributes, but ultimately it's down to the people.

Arab culture and the people contained within are 'inherently' more prone to resort to violence?

Heat, awful politics, disdain for one another. Don't really make for a genuinely happy people.

I mean there are plenty of Persians (not technically arabs) that acclimate perfectly into the west, so it seems localised.

Heat, awful politics, disdain for one another. Don't really make for a genuinely happy people.

I mean there are plenty of Persians (not technically arabs) that acclimate perfectly into the west, so it seems localised.

You appear to be providing an argument for a selective origin immigration policy?

No, just postulating that things shouldn't be "they're brown, ergo no", which is what it boils down to for a vast minority of people who know **** all about the world.

Your views make a striking contrast to all of us critics of Islam who keep trying to drive home that Islam isn't a race and which you seem to have big problems with. We are ardently stressing the distinction between race and religion, and now you're making sweeping statements about Arab people. Bizarre. I mean, it's consistent but usually people are stressing the difference to avoid racism as we are, not to protect the religion by laying negative characteristics on a particular race like you are.

Your views make a striking contrast to all of us critics of Islam who keep trying to drive home that Islam isn't a race and which you seem to have big problems with. We are ardently stressing the distinction between race and religion, and now you're making sweeping statements about Arab people. Bizarre. I mean, it's consistent but usually people are stressing the difference to avoid racism as we are, not to protect the religion by laying negative characteristics on a particular race like you are.

These topics have become insane. People are tying themselves in knots.

Looks pretty accurate to me -

The woman is identified as Ariel Ricker (not fake) and she's on camera telling an undercover journalist how she teaches migrants to lie & pretend to be persecuted Christians to border police. Now the NGO are saying "it's a heavily edited tape and made without consent" but they're not denying that what is said on the tape is fake. So I don't understand the faux outrage, she's been exposed telling people how to lie to gain entry to the EU, thats a simple fact.

Now that she's been exposed will this lead to any changes in EU procedure which would make it harder for real persecuted Christians to gain entry or not? She may end up hurting far more genuine people that she realises with her attempts at bypass the law.

Sketch.png

Looks pretty accurate to me -

The woman is identified as Ariel Ricker (not fake) and she's on camera telling an undercover journalist how she teaches migrants to lie & pretend to be persecuted Christians to border police. Now the NGO are saying "it's a heavily edited tape and made without consent" but they're not denying that what is said on the tape is fake. So I don't understand the faux outrage, she's been exposed telling people how to lie to gain entry to the EU, thats a simple fact.

Now that she's been exposed will this lead to any changes in EU procedure which would make it harder for real persecuted Christians to gain entry or not? She may end up hurting far more genuine people that she realises with her attempts at bypass the law.

But facts are racist.

Ah because it's oh so simple, there are hundreds perhaps thousands of different tribes/groups of people in the middle-East and Africa, all subject to some level of state persecution if they aren't in power in some form, this can include torture, murder, rape, and other such violence. A measure of which we are responsible for.

It's certainly not Greece's fault, but until they leave the EU the collective ill will taint them.
What... what are you smoking? Some pretty powerful stuff I bet.

Back
Top Bottom