Caporegime
221844_10152055845790363_610158872_n.jpg

Clean for once. Hit 144,000 miles at weekend :D

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I'm a Type-R enthusiast snob
really? :o

As I plan on keeping my EP3 for many many years yet, I was thinking of adding an LSD as my next mod. Any recommendations on which and how much?

I would imagine that an Mfactory Helical would be the best choice.
Considering putting the S2000 plans on hold for another year and doing the same to my EP3 in honesty.

I really would like to drive an EP3 with an uprated one in to get a feel for it.
I test drove a JDM EP3 when I was looking for mine but wasn't in a position to push it, mainly because it was ropey as hell and the guy was moaning every time I took it into vtec. shame really as it would have been a good way to check the differences between a car equipped with a diff and one without.

Clean for once

wheels look brilliant, really suit the car :)

Soldato
Gibbo get the side decals and badge ASAP, really looks good on the Silver, feels too bare without it. I got silver too, Red common as muck, black is a no go for me, and White was too much for the not as common look.
If I had a choice again I'd get the deep sapphire blue, lovely colour and rare on an R.
Any plans for mods? I couldn't drive a standard FN2 now I've had a fiddle.

Soldato
About bloomin' time, lets hear your thoughts Taken :)

You sound like the chap I got my EP3 off Gibbo, I told him to please not write off my potential new purchase, I never realised how well they can handle if you have big kahoonas when I was looking for a Type R! lol

Back
Top Bottom