Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Got rid of the ST but, didnt go for a Type R in the end. Really didnt like the gearing although the ones i did test were great fun.

Soldato
Front of that CRZ is ace and so is the back but I wish it had two bigger pipes coming out of the back similar to the rear like on the Mugen kit Noxia has put on his Civic.

I'd still happily be seen in one though.

Man of Honour
OP
I really hope the new Civic Type R is a great car, although I expect the price tag to remain astronomically high. I paid £17k for my first Type R in 2004, seems you have to pay near to £26k to tick all the options on the latest hot hatches which is ridiculous. For that money I'd be looking at something that's not FWD and have 'Civic' on the boot.

Caporegime
I really hope the new Civic Type R is a great car, although I expect the price tag to remain astronomically high. I paid £17k for my first Type R in 2004, seems you have to pay near to £26k to tick all the options on the latest hot hatches which is ridiculous. For that money I'd be looking at something that's not FWD and have 'Civic' on the boot.

Perhaps a Golf R at 40k?

Man of Honour
OP
Oh that ugly thing? I thought you meant this one:

done_135i%20002-L.jpg

Soldato
Its generally easier if we stick to the names BMW give their cars....

I dont even get the can of worms comment either the 1 series could no be clearly between the Coupe and Hatch, there is no muddy middle ground of one car trying to be both!

Caporegime
Scraped the car today coming out of my place, been doing it for nearly a year with not a single contact, lack of concentration and a big mark on my OSF rear wing - there goes my brake up grade money on getting it fixed :mad:

Its generally easier if we stick to the names BMW give their cars....

Like 'Life cycle improvement' :D

I dont even get the can of worms comment either the 1 series could no be clearly between the Coupe and Hatch, there is no muddy middle ground of one car trying to be both!

Pretty obvious what he's talking about if it's not valid in this case - it's a hot topic that get's lots of press coverage

Back
Top Bottom