Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Wtf blanket deletions, I've not even been been on it today. Who t f been requesting this shmolloxz. my posts today have been so away from deletion material its funny copters.

DrioxoocolhcflyyyVvpguffpvl ..bhhp

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
a poster had issues with his car and has asked us to remove the posts relating to it whilst the garage in question rectifies the issue.

Soldato
a poster had issues with his car and has asked us to remove the posts relating to it whilst the garage in question rectifies the issue.

I see, I see.

Wtf blanket deletions, I've not even been been on it today. Who t f been requesting this shmolloxz. my posts today have been so away from deletion material its funny copters.

DrioxoocolhcflyyyVvpguffpvl ..bhhp

Yup, I was awesome last night :D

Soldato
I had issues with my gearbox. It was the first time it has ever occured within the company.

Absolutely no point in trying to name the company and kick up a fuss. It's not going to help me in the long term should I need to claim any repair work.

So I asked for any offending posts to be removed. I'm sure you understand the situation? :)

Associate
My 3rd Integra Type R and first DC5 (on the right)

IMG_1212.jpg

Soldato
I'm thinking of changing to an Integra Type-R DC2 UK spec. However, I've also seen a Prelude Type-S. Is there much of a difference between these two? And what are the running costs like? I don't do many miles a year but would prefer some comfort. I'm guessing the ITR isn't that comfortable?

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Prelude will be a comfier car, but will be an import I think as I believe the Type-S was not a uk model.

At a guess (and I've not been in a Type S so this is just me guessing :) ) I'd say the Prelude would be a more comfortable place to be, and with the 2.2 a bit less 'toppy' than a DC2 as I'm assuming it has a bit more low down grunt due to the increased capacity.

The DC2 will be more raw and revvy I'd have thought.

OcUK Staff
Prelude will be a comfier car, but will be an import I think as I believe the Type-S was not a uk model.

At a guess (and I've not been in a Type S so this is just me guessing :) ) I'd say the Prelude would be a more comfortable place to be, and with the 2.2 a bit less 'toppy' than a DC2 as I'm assuming it has a bit more low down grunt due to the increased capacity.

The DC2 will be more raw and revvy I'd have thought.

Hi there

The Type-S Preludes have the best of both worlds, they have a lot more mid-range grunt but are also very good at the top-end too, due to having 220BHP. The DC2 is far more rawer without a doubt, the Type-S is just a nicer better all round car and probably nearly as capable in the twisties as they are both lightweight focused cars and the Type-S has a fancy front diff or something, think its ATTS or along those lines. When I drove one many years ago I liked it a lot, its more similar to a DC5 than a DC2 I found, though the DC5 is the best of them all. :)

Soldato
Hi there

The Type-S Preludes have the best of both worlds, they have a lot more mid-range grunt but are also very good at the top-end too, due to having 220BHP. The DC2 is far more rawer without a doubt, the Type-S is just a nicer better all round car and probably nearly as capable in the twisties as they are both lightweight focused cars and the Type-S has a fancy front diff or something, think its ATTS or along those lines. When I drove one many years ago I liked it a lot, its more similar to a DC5 than a DC2 I found, though the DC5 is the best of them all. :)

Cheers Gibbo. Thanks for the useful post.

Caporegime
XwDSJl.jpg

Best £40 ever! :D (Cheers Simon) Until my head hits a kerb that is, then it's the worst :(

And yes the mirror has toothpaste on it, you momma has a sloppy mouth when she's brushing, what can I say

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Hi there

Pretty much as I'd expect then, I remember looking at them years ago thinking about getting one at the time.

Reasonably rare though, especially with the high rear spoiler you could have on them :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom