Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Anyone used Climair wind deflectors on the EP3?

I might try some, nicer looking than Team PooHeko ones, not as dark tint, fit without clips or sticky pads as they seem to be manufactured better (apparently)... so just wondering if anyone on here has had them and rates them :)

I aint paying big money for JDM ones bearing in mind where the car is parked at night... they will definitely get ripped off :)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
New tyres ordered, thanks to the post in another thread about lovetyres have ordered RE050As all round for a decent price so I'm happy.

Soldato
Been down to Area Motorsport in Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent today for a check over my car ready for lowering, camber arms and bolts an FRSU.

These guys are **** hot! They know so much, can't wait to get it all done.

I had my usual mechanic who has 2 EP3's check mine over as I was gonna used him and he missed so much, split bushes, wear on a track rod end, just odds and sods but these guys happily showed me the problems so I could see for myself, were very knowledgable, friendly and gave great confidence in their abilities. It's a huge breath of fresh air to have somewhere so good so local. Their blue race civic looks proper mean :D

Just waiting prices on a few odds and sods, bushes, track rod ends, new lower arms probably and if it's not too scary I think I may aswell do the lot, cars on 76k now so it's gonna be at that age where this stuff is getting worn/aged.

I wasn't planning on spending loads but no point having it lowered and then FRSU needing doing again once other bits fail! lol.

Car needs a waxoil though, few areas where rusting is occuring, not bad but still makes you think whoa it's only 8 and been well looked after since day dot!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Had all my tyres fitted today, well had 2 done yesterday as due to the impracticalities of the S2000 all 4 wouldn't fit :p

Worked out well though as got 2 fitted once place cheap then got the final 2 done at my usual place as they have one of those Hunter alignment machines.

Might just be psychological but car feels nicer to drive so will see how it is after a few longer runs.

Associate
£5350
72k on the clock
full service history
new hood in 2010.
new brakes, clutch, geo setup done this year.
tax and test till april.

hope that helps

Beauty that mate, I'm after a same colour one, maybe with the red interior but not too bothered but I'm after lower mileage, lower the better with good condition.

Looking at buying it around April next year, going to have to get my old man searching the North east for a sutible one for when I get back from Canada around then.

Looking to spend <10K on a best condition one i can find really.

Caporegime
Had all my tyres fitted today, well had 2 done yesterday as due to the impracticalities of the S2000 all 4 wouldn't fit :p

Worked out well though as got 2 fitted once place cheap then got the final 2 done at my usual place as they have one of those Hunter alignment machines.

Might just be psychological but car feels nicer to drive so will see how it is after a few longer runs.

My mate said the same. Hondas like Bridgestones.

Associate
Beauty that mate, I'm after a same colour one, maybe with the red interior but not too bothered but I'm after lower mileage, lower the better with good condition.

Looking at buying it around April next year, going to have to get my old man searching the North east for a sutible one for when I get back from Canada around then.

Looking to spend <10K on a best condition one i can find really.

Im loving it so far, even more impressed the new brakes are the uprated dixcel setup so its ready to handle a few trackdays next year.

Associate
Im loving it so far, even more impressed the new brakes are the uprated dixcel setup so its ready to handle a few trackdays next year.

I've always been looking at getting the lowest mileage one I could but seeing you can get one like yours just letting the mileage up a little and still get a beauty one for like £5k is a tempting thought.

Soldato
Bought a EP3 CTR Premier today. Pick it up next weekend. Can't wait. I'm sure you'll be seeing me around in this thread lol.

396637_10151147352803742_2143334781_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom