Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Makes sense to me, want a newer car with a better interior, more modern less miles, more kit, jap and has a high revving engine thats not too powerful for the road then an fn2 is the only option

In one. I would have thought that would be obvious, I've always said I aren't a racecar driver but like the reliable options.

I'd need to drive one though and if it is as jarring as mine is on most roads (which are getting worse by the day around here) then it'd be crossed off the list anyway. I like their looks and interior though!

Some of you lot have wasted loads on cars and chopped/changed a lot, I don't see why I'm any different :D

Last edited:
Soldato
quick update for all of you who remember i lost my license :)

a year has almost passed by, and im applying for it a month in advance on february 14th! :D

its like christmas has come early!

Permabanned
quick update for all of you who remember i lost my license :)

a year has almost passed by, and im applying for it a month in advance on february 14th! :D

its like christmas has come early!

Lucky for you, I had to do both tests again. In the year that I passed I never got round to exchanging my licence from the pass certificate which you have two years to do. So as the court had my licence it expired.

One of lifes lessons though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lucky for you, I had to do both tests again. In the year that I passed I never got round to exchanging my licence from the pass certificate which you have two years to do. So as the court had my licence it expired.

One of lifes lessons though.

I dunno about anyone else, but I did mine the day I passed. No way was I ever taking the car test again, dreaded it enough the first time round :) :p

Soldato
pads.jpg

Can't wait to get them on the car :D

Soldato
You actually being serious on the fuel economy thing?

I missed this post, obviously the jazz is better on fuel but no where near as much as you would expect, you have to wring its neck to get it to go anywhere where you dont have to do that with a bigger engine, if you driven the jazz the way it meant to be driven with eco light on all the time then im sure the mpgz will be great but I can't drive like that its mind numbing

Soldato
I missed this post, obviously the jazz is better on fuel but no where near as much as you would expect, you have to wring its neck to get it to go anywhere where you dont have to do that with a bigger engine, if you driven the jazz the way it meant to be driven with eco light on all the time then im sure the mpgz will be great but I can't drive like that its mind numbing

Yeah but you are used to the driving style of a Type R.

Saying that, you have to wring out a type R to "get it to go anywhere" too.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I renewed today. £598 with greenlight.
and £90 for trackday cover for sunday.

that stung.

i also have my 72k service due soon (£££)

lsd fitting will have to wait a bit :(

Man of Honour
OP
Two new tyres coming, so the lucky new owner of my Accord won't have to worry about tyres for a while!

As much as I like Evo's, I keep looking at FD2's.

Man of Honour
OP
I know, but I need boost in my life first. I guess when the time comes it's whichever car is closer/looks better as I'll be wanting to spend the money. :)

Soldato
I went from a twin turbo supra to an automatic 1.4 jazz.

It was completely fine for everyday driving. I think you are being overly dramatic.

You went from a twin turbo Supra to a 1.4 Jazz and you didnt get annoyed with the power, I see why you went for a CRZ over an FN2, everyone might as well just go all out and sell their performance cars to go rolling to work in 1.0L's because hey, who will know the difference! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom