Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Jazz isnt as good on fuel as you would think because I feel I have to wring its neck to get it to move anywhere more than I would a car with a 2.0 engine!
35 Mpg with a lot of effort and 50mpg with no effort pretty much anywhere, city or motorway. Thats pretty good for most cars.
Any argument based off Jazz vtec should cease and desist, its designed to be slow. Its the world greatest golf cart, it shows up 50mpg cruising through the supermarket carpark and Im fairly sure they did it all on purpose so criticism is pointless, the driver bought the wrong car

Its like the dark side of the force, instead of good vtec its got the evil version to make it as smooth and powerless as possible. If you stir it to just meet redline on every corner exit then maybe a glimmer but generally its slower then a micra. So this particular model should be banned from this thread henceforth imo

Soldato
Bore off..........

Erm.... hahahahahhahahaah.

Just hahahaha!

I do wonder if you can form anything worth reading.

[TW]Fox;23681336 said:
Yes, that must be it :D

Sorry maybe I should regurgitate what I read else where, a bit like most people on this forum including you, maybe I'll fit in a bit more then?

Or how about I'm not interested in attempting to post anything you might even remotely find agreeable, in fact I'm much more interested in giving alternative opinions and the day I post something that you or anyone else on here that think they know everything because they read it in on the internet is the day I'll stop posting

For know I'll keep posting, lets face it, it gives you something to do

Caporegime
What is there to be wrong about. It is my opinion about driving slow cars not being the end of the world. I'm not saying I'm right I was merely offering a differing view to yours

Soldato
So? You're still wrong, go cry somewhere else about it, as has been mentioned its just boring now

Also I didnt give you grief, you tried to jump in alongside Nathwraith in an effort to give me grief stating you would be happy owning and driving a low powered car yet you own an S2K :confused: just because I said a Jazz isnt as good as fuel as I would expect because I have to wring its neck (I find I have to repeat myself a lot on here it makes me wonder why that is)

Caporegime
You went from a twin turbo Supra to a 1.4 Jazz and you didnt get annoyed with the power, I see why you went for a CRZ over an FN2, everyone might as well just go all out and sell their performance cars to go rolling to work in 1.0L's because hey, who will know the difference! :rolleyes:

Ill just leave this discussion with the above. Can you not see your own antogonistic style of posting? Your response to a sensible comment was to make out everyone should get 1.0 cars

Soldato
What the hell is going on in here?

Anyway, new brakes are on :D

rdtUPJE.jpg

Bed them in properly and the stopping power is so so so much better over OEM and I'm sure they'll get even better :)

Calipers are going to get repainted next time I do a good cleaning session when I'll be whipping the wheels off.

Soldato
Ill just leave this discussion with the above. Can you not see your own antogonistic style of posting? Your response to a sensible comment was to make out everyone should get 1.0 cars

I didnt say everyone should get 1.0L cars I suggested the opposite and was being sarcastic which is blatently obvious, you're out of ammunition and desperately trying to prove a point that doesnt exist so please do leave the "discussion" you're boring me to death and I'm off out with my IRL friends so wont be here to keep you company

PITG would you be considering doing a basic write up on the calipers if possible please I want to do mine and havent a clue where to start I've never done it before

Back
Top Bottom