Type R and VTEC owners

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
lol.. Typical ocUk forum responses.. I love you guys! :)

so why go for the PSS tyres on your car if you are adamant on defending syron tyres?

your argument seems flawed.

especially when Will pointed out that he just purchased a set of premium brand tyres for his car for the same price as the syrons.

Soldato
Yes nathwraith, you get cookie at home later for being a clever boy

Keep focussing on the £8 thing Jonny, its all you have to get through the day. What dont you understand about me preferring not to drive a jazz, is there a jazz that you're emotionally attached to? I can't get my head around why you are so offended by me preferring my car over a jazz its really very strange

Soldato
Yes nathwraith, you get cookie at home later for being a clever boy

Keep focussing on the £8 thing Jonny, its all you have to get through the day. What dont you understand about me preferring not to drive a jazz, is there a jazz that you're emotionally attached to? I can't get my head around why you are so offended by me preferring my car over a jazz its really very strange

Childish post sighted.

Soldato
Childish post sighted.

Nothing relevant sighted

I love how you think everything is a dig !

Just interested in a real world figure as my sister is thinking of getting one.

Did you smoke a lot of pot to get so paranoid?

for real world figures look at user reviews, I've already said it wasn't scientific test it was simply based on how much I typically put in the civic and how much I used in the jazz during what was a typical week, if your sister wants a reliable functional car im sure the jazz is a great choice

Caporegime
I have no idea friend of jonnys, I havent worked it out. As long as the manufacturer states around 30mpg that'll ding dang doo for me

I was going to agree £8 a week isn't worth if for driving a Jazz. BUT that depends on mileage.

If you only do 100 miles then its obvious, 1000miles a week would be an £80 saving which is more to think about.

Odd though how a car that was 'no better' on fuel is '£8 better' on fuel.

Why don't you answer the question?

perspective_make_a_mountain_out_of_a_molehill_mousepad-p144775733080881539envq7_400.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Why dont you get a life? Why is it so important to you that I dont prefer a jazz to a civic and did you just call me a Muppet? Did I make Jonny cry and you don't like it?

what question? Why dont you answer mine, why do you care that I prefer a civic to a jazz?

Soldato
That's good to know, so why do you want to know how many miles I do a week? What does that have to with me preferring a civic to a jazz? Is it because you are desperate to prove.... Actually wait, what is it you are desperate to prove?

Caporegime
I'm wondering how many miles you do to see how big a £8 saving is so that I can agree with your point about a Jazz making no sense.

How many miles do you do a week?

Soldato
I told you, twelvty miles a week.

I prefer civic to jazz for my commute, said jazz used £8 less in fuel than said civic during a typical week, now get a grip and deal with what I've said, take it like a man, Jonny will comfort you and tell you its ok, its just his opinion that he prefers civic to jazz, there's no problem with that, its normal

Back
Top Bottom