Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Phone reading for the lose however its nathwraith that cannot read as I was called a Muppet and he somehow didn't notice yet I say something about you and Simon being very special friends and I get an infraction, I wonder why that is

If you dont care what I prefer then why the hell have you banged on about it for the last few pages!

Soldato
Phone reading for the lose however its nathwraith that cannot read as I was called a Muppet and he somehow didn't notice yet I say something about you and Simon being very special friends and I get an infraction, I wonder why that is

If you dont care what I prefer then why the hell have you banged on about it for the last few pages!

Posts will be re-read and anything you feel has been missed could you please report the post.

Thanks

Soldato
Why dont you get a life? Why is it so important to you that I dont prefer a jazz to a civic and did you just call me a Muppet? Did I make Jonny cry and you don't like it?

what question? Why dont you answer mine, why do you care that I prefer a civic to a jazz?

LOL

RELENTLESSLYBADPOSTER96 STRIKES AGAIN.

Soldato
How can I be wrong about a preference of car!? Its impossible your just spitting your dummy out because I wouldn't tell you how many miles I do, if I didn't tell you the £8 thing you just find another angle to cause an argument

I dont know how to report a post I'll figure it out later, i want to know why clarkey hasn't received an infraction though please?

Suspended
No other angles involved. It will just show than you were talking toffee in post #3908

I missed this post, obviously the jazz is better on fuel but no where near as much as you would expect

What did you expect?

Well what anyone can expect cannot be quantified, especially when you made that statement on the 1st Feb and have since added only £8 to any discussion.

To clarify. Your preference of car doesnt come into it - your too indecisive for anyone to care even if they nearly cared to start with.

Don
What.. huh.. I'm confused.. :( This thread has gone horribly O/T...

To bring it back on topic (and to help guide MilanoChris ;))

2uo5a55.jpg

WIN!

Back
Top Bottom