Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
You don't know what a typical week actually is though?

Nobody cares about the Civic or Jazz, just that you are wrong. The fact that you are hiding the mileage is proof in itself that you are wrong, putting a figure on it just quantifying how wrong, and will be a good laugh. Much like the whole CTS saga, hilarious.

Soldato
I just received an infraction from nathwraith for preffering a civic to a jazz and because I won't disclose my mileage, what an absolute joke of a mod, you post stirring replies with no relevance and infraction me for what exactly? Saying I though a jazz was underpowered, just wow!

Soldato
I just received an infraction from nathwraith for preffering a civic to a jazz and because I won't disclose my mileage, what an absolute joke of a mod, you post stirring replies with no relevance and infraction me for what exactly? Saying I though a jazz was underpowered, just wow!

no you told him to get a grip and get a life. Unacceptable behaviour from a fellow honda owner.

Soldato
no you told him to get a grip and get a life. Unacceptable behaviour from a fellow honda owner.

Personally I think thats unacceptable behaviour from a moderator, from a fellow honda owner what a joke!

If I want to defend my post saying that I prefer a CIvic to a Jazz against Simon and Jonny and whoever else jumps in for a nibble then I will

Soldato
Personally I think thats unacceptable behaviour from a moderator, from a fellow honda owner what a joke!

good.jpg

Caporegime
Relentless's ability to argue with anyone about anything, anytime, anywhere is a refreshing change from the constant agreement that goes on in the 'Internet'.

Suspended
and did you just call me a Muppet? Did I make Jonny cry and you don't like it?

Can't you read? Clarkey said that bit?

I don't really care what you prefer as you will change car before either car gets another oil change.

It's a bit depressing you can't answer a simple question - politician?
I'm crying now. Might need to reach back to the tissues on the parcelshelf in the Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom