Type R and VTEC owners

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Must admit, never been a fan of the EU civics. JDM ones look a lot better!

Anyone own one?!

:confused:

the JDM civics look practically identical to the EUDM.

and a facelift EU ep3 looks infinitely superior.

I can appreciate the performance increase and tweaks on the JDM model but I just don't think there is that much appreciable difference.

Soldato

I can appreciate the performance increase and tweaks on the JDM model but I just don't think there is that much appreciable difference.

Over here we get the hatchback... Which looks "Oaky". But imo has nothing on http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3470786.htm

Or am I wrong in thinking Honda never made these available over here

Soldato

can't agree there, pre-facelift looks better. pre-facelift don't have silly lexus rear lights either.

Over here we get the hatchback... Which looks "Oaky". But imo has nothing on http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3470786.htm

you're comparing different generation Civics.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime

Thats an FD2 [3rd generation]. FN2s are different to the JDM FD2 like night and day.

I was talking about the EP3 [2nd generation] where the cars are identical bar the engine being in a higher state of tune and having an LSD, different seats etc.

can't agree there, pre-facelift looks better. pre-facelift don't have silly lexus rear lights either.

the lights look ok at the back in honesty, I do prefer the red ones but the front certainly looks better [imo anyway].
interior in the post facelift ep3 looks a lot better too after driving both recently.

That is an FD2 civic from the same gen as the FN2 civic. You cannot compare it to the previous gen EP3 civic.

:)

Caporegime

Front looks so OAP though :(

Mugen Front Lip fixes it :cool:

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

Soldato
Picked up my CTR today and had a nice long drive back from peterborough! Its safe to say I am very much in love and vtech is the best thing since sliced bread!! :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
if they did a white facelift, then we would be talking. just not keen on the pre 04 headlights.

xenons all the way :p

and repeaters on the wings looks rubbish compared to on the mirrors imo
each to their own though.

lee1101 - looks a clean example you got there bud :)
certainly a good buy for £3k if its got FHSH

Soldato
if they did a white facelift, then we would be talking. just not keen on the pre 04 headlights.

xenons all the way :p

and repeaters on the wings looks rubbish compared to on the mirrors imo
each to their own though.

lee1101 - looks a clean example you got there bud :)
certainly a good buy for £3k if its got FHSH

Cheers mate, I thought so too :)

The only thing that's tatty is the key fobs, they are pretty worn out.

Is there anywhere to get replacements? Id like an all in one key fob as they are seperate on This one. Not sure if that's possible though :s

Back
Top Bottom