Type R and VTEC owners

He's not concerned about the economy much, he is just wondering if the extra power (less mpg) in the S2K is beneficial over the 86/BRZ. I said the S2K is a much better car and more rewarding to drive (driven both).

Got some damage today, someone either deliberately or accidentally dropped something glass on the road as we were coming towards each other and as a result I drove through a shower of glass at 60mph.

sypyvare.jpg

Decided to get whole new bumper for £112 already painted.

Someone scraped my rear today and didn't leave a note, not sure if I'll need a full repsray of the bumper or not :(

Not only the cost to fix it that's annoying, it's the time and effort of getting it done.

Thing is the wife parked it in a position where there really wasn't a space next to it, yet some cretin decided to have a go (and fail)!

To those with an S2K, how many miles per tank do you get? A friend of mine is asking as he is torn between the S2K and GT86/BRZ.

As others have said between 250 to 300/320ish depending on whether I've been doing shorter town type journeys or longer runs.

Back
Top Bottom