Type R and VTEC owners

It decided to pee all the oil out of the crankshaft seal from the looks of it. The release bearing also seems to have gone making a metal touching metal sound.

All was fine this morning so I'm thinking bearing went taking the seal with it. Fed up with it, it can go as a loss.

Booking in for cambelt / tensioner / waterpump in a week or so.

Refurbished cam cover arriving next week.

camspooner.jpg

camspooner2.jpg

Yes, Spooner :D

camspoonerpreview.jpg

This is where I first saw that colour..

Apparently it's Deep red high gloss

He said it's hard to capture the colour on camera. Should be far easier to wipe this clean than wrinkle red!

Thats really unlucky vita, I think I'd feel the same, cut your losses :( When stuff goes wrong when you've spent a bomb you're bound to be disheartened and then won't wanna drive the car "in the zone" just incase...

Bad times :(

Thats really unlucky vita, I think I'd feel the same, cut your losses :( When stuff goes wrong when you've spent a bomb you're bound to be disheartened and then won't wanna drive the car "in the zone" just incase...

Bad times :(

Yup exactly that. It's strange as I was just driving under the speed limit on the motorway. Totally fed up with it, I bought a lemon simple as that. Regrets to be had but lessons learned. I won't be coming back to a Honda anytime soon. I realised I need the extra boot-space/foldable seats so back to an estate I will go.

Really gutted though, as I probably won't get half what I payed for it.

Back
Top Bottom