Type R and VTEC owners

Today I removed my intake resonator, if there is one thing I realise when I do things like this its just long and flexible my arms are

wp000369j.jpg

wp000371h.jpg

Had my test drive today and just got to sort everything out now. Should hopefully be the owner in the next couple of weeks! You certainly know when V-Tec kicks in... Crikey! Still grinning like the cheshire cat now :D

Vita, have you ever got to the bottom of what happened to you car in a previous life? All those problems seen to be linked one way or another. Hope you have better luck with the next car, I bet this is exactly what the forum would have wanted to see my M3 do!

Many young owners. It's had a hard life clearly. I'm currently back in the Subaru. I'm probably going to get something economical for a while so I can save up for something much better. Doing more miles now so it makes sense.

So I should be looking for a bit less, shame I'm down in Devon. Stoke is a long way to go, is yours modded in anyway? I really want a unmodded example so insurance doesn't sting too much. although hitting 31 this year has to help!

It is lowered/camber bolts/camber arms/polybushes/fast road setup and a magnex cat back exhaust. I'm 31 mate I pay 450 fully comp all the trimmings, protected NCB, all mods declared and I live in the ghetto :D Nah it's not too bad, but it's not renowned for being a good postcode. This is it :)

I think 5500 is a lot to punt an EP3 at, I've put mine up at £4750 and can move a little, it's wanted for nothing as the receipts for thousands will show to whoever gets it :)

I always do this, go mad with preventative maintenance on every car I have then sell it to someone who genuinely gets a good car, only for me to repeat it on my next car anyway haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom