Type R and VTEC owners

The new owner took the ATR yesterday. I was quite sad seeing it go but another headache gone. He will probably track it or break it depending what the costs are to repair. May need a full engine rebuild, but I hope he sorts it as it was too good a car in great condition to break.

EDIT: Chunky fitment Nath, would look much better with a drop.

Last edited:
More genuine Mugen bits fitted...did the rears myself, fronts going on Thursday. I can drive around fine as it is until then, the Mugen springs are only a 5mm drop at the rear so its not omgwrong to drive with stock front springs/dampers and mugen rears, it just looks like I have a body in the boot :D

c4QvmUa.jpg.png

SIROmWK.jpg.png

Sooooooooo easy to change rear springs/dampers on this car :)

A nice ep3 is still a cracking car, slightly dated inside but the facelift still looks smar to me.. So long as yours isnt a shed im not sure why the state of anyone else's matters?

Where have you been? Japfest is tomorrow :-p

japfest was today duck

A nice ep3 is still a cracking car, slightly dated inside but the facelift still looks smar to me.. So long as yours isnt a shed im not sure why the state of anyone else's matters?

my ep3 is nice. but walking round a show saturated with disgustingly bad cars is a bit of a drag.

He wants an EVO guys. ;)

today has sealed the deal, I want an S2000

Why subject yourself to a jap car show then? They are all the same.

only because I would like to think that my EP3 is quite nice.

I would say that I saw maybe three EP3s that I would rather have over mine today.

Im sure BMW owners feel similar dismay when they see Barry drifting their high class, prestige brand vehicle round go kart tracks too :)

japfest was today duck

today has sealed the deal, I want an S2000

Fair enough, could've sworn I was chatting to someone last week who was on about it being Sunday. More fool them if they try to go tomorrow!

Totally get the s2000 appeal, so much more special and with a sense of occasion no hot hatch can equal, just be careful and get used to it before giving it some beans. Dont do what I did! :o

Nice, but more importantly... how does it feel?

It's a shame you didn't hold off there was a genuine set of unused TE-37's on EK9

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13687650/Piezas adri/rims/DSC_0150.JPG

- 5x114.3
- 15”
- 8JJ
- ET 27
- Date of fabrication: 1998-7-8

Only £1.8k wrapped in R888's...... bargain.

Too rich for me man, plus I need 16"!

EDIT: Chunky fitment Nath, would look much better with a drop.

Cheers man, yeah it will do soon :D

Rich, EVOs are boring and are for people who can't drive which is why I never owned one.

18s ruin an EP3 apparently, so i would hate to think about what they would do to the CRZ

would maybe enhance swag though

Too rich for me man, plus I need 16"!

Cheers man, yeah it will do soon :D

Rich, EVOs are boring and are for people who can't drive which is why I never owned one.

I'd never say they were boring they are just different. Once I got AD08's on mine I thoroughly enjoyed it, yes to pedal it fast on the road was not hard, get your line wrong, or apex and it's not end of the world, as they are very forgiving but still fun, though admittedly they need 350+ horsepower in my book to be fun as they are more engaging then as the chassis can handle so much power with ease.

But put someone in an EVO who can actually drive too and your looking at serious pace, when I let a professional racer take me out in mine it was beyond mind bending combining such a capable road car with a capable driver. A crap driver will still crash an EVO when pushing on, they don't defy the laws of physics.

Its on track they can feel numb if anything unless running huge power. Far more a road/rally car than a track/circuit car.

I'd never say they were boring they are just different. Once I got AD08's on mine I thoroughly enjoyed it, yes to pedal it fast on the road was not hard, get your line wrong, or apex and it's not end of the world, as they are very forgiving but still fun, though admittedly they need 350+ horsepower in my book to be fun as they are more engaging then as the chassis can handle so much power with ease.

But put someone in an EVO who can actually drive too and your looking at serious pace, when I let a professional racer take me out in mine it was beyond mind bending combining such a capable road car with a capable driver. A crap driver will still crash an EVO when pushing on, they don't defy the laws of physics.

Its on track they can feel numb if anything unless running huge power. Far more a road/rally car than a track/circuit car.

I was taking the mick mate, relax.

performance and capability aside. the MLR stand today, i was unintrested.

the s2K stand, i was intrigued.

i dont hav to justify it. its the next car. i doubt anything will change that.

Back
Top Bottom