Type R and VTEC owners

I have been delivered a 60 plate Civic Type R today, as my golf GTi (MK5) has gone in for repairs (long story). Apparently this car is an upgrade to the Golf (as accident exchange did't have one), anyway, just a quick question, what is the deal with the USB slot in the centre armrest? Apparently there should be some connector cable that is Honda exclusive to then connect my iPod up to, which of course being a hire car, there isn't! Can I pick one up cheap, as the repairs will take about 3 weeks?

Thanks

performance and capability aside. the MLR stand today, i was unintrested.

the s2K stand, i was intrigued.

i dont hav to justify it. its the next car. i doubt anything will change that.

I wanted an S2000 but two seats was too impractical for me; I went Ikea the other day and loaded the boot up. Be handy if you know someone who can always borrow you there car for days like this.

ah - thanks Noxia - it was the first I'd seen

have to say- it looks nice to me - different - which is good- fed up with red and black ones - white ones are a bit thin on ground

This is my fave, slightly unusual as she had the grill and parts that 'should' be black on the Mugen parts all colour coded but I think it works.

556529_359949450736862_1112346207_n.jpg

The S2000 is very handy for trips to ikea and the garden centre. Just put the roof down and large items go in a treat! I don't see the appeal of more than 2 seats, are you a taxi service?

Other than epic insurance and tax on later models, I've no idea why anyone would buy a hot hatch like a golf GTi or focus ST when the S2000 is on the table! The fact that you hardly ever see them on the road makes it extra special to drive.

The S2000 is very handy for trips to ikea and the garden centre. Just put the roof down and large items go in a treat! I don't see the appeal of more than 2 seats, are you a taxi service?

Other than epic insurance and tax on later models, I've no idea why anyone would buy a hot hatch like a golf GTi or focus ST when the S2000 is on the table! The fact that you hardly ever see them on the road makes it extra special to drive.

kids to fit in :) !

Back
Top Bottom