Type R and VTEC owners

I cant say nothing BAD about Teiwa. Those guys are proper Honda enthusiasts. I came across them when i came to uk 8 years ago when they used to import Hondas from Japan.
Luke had very clean EK9 back then rest of chaps DC2 and DC5. And since they are from Stoke on Trent i used to pop in and see what came with new container from Japan :)
18564_106070359408827_28600_n.jpg

very old photo from my mobile.
But they had 12 JDM CRX around 50-80kkm RUST FREE for sale back in the day :D

And **** loads of JDM wheels
18564_106070239408839_3333862_n.jpg

Anyhow if i ever need ANY PARTS for my JDM DC2 they are first guys to call. They have it or know where i can get it :D

Ordered few odds and sods from tegiwa, always fast for me....not the friendliest folk to deal with on the phone though.

In other news....got my car back today after the rusty roof fix, 4 day turnaround, colour match looks spot on thus far, all appears factory, you can't tell its been taken apart. . Handed the keys to my nissan note back with glee....have not paid a penny for the fix, courtesy car or anything, the way it should always be with warranty work. My car now feels sooo low after driving that for a few days, and performance feels akin to the starship enterprise in comparison :D

No issues with Tegiwa here either. They actually sent me some elses order twice, once was a load of RRC injectors and gaskets and another was a load of Jazz washer. Told them about it and sent them back and they gave me a nice 15% discount code.

You know how people say you don't know what you got until it's gone? Well driving this Ibiza courtesy car makes me realise how much I like my FN2. I hated it after removing all the mods but I think I'll love it again when I get it back. If I start modding it again my gf is going to go spare. So much changing my mind, if I do though I'm going down a different route, LSD/Suspension/Clutch preparing for the inevitable SC but you know me and my mileage, I'm at 37k and by the time I can afford the SC probably be game over 50+, plus a car at least 6/7 years old.

Today I fell in love with my CTR.

I need to add some mods soon like CAI and exhaust.

Gave my brakes a good kicking today at the trackday and I was outbraking most of the stuff there. Shame they were all better in the corners than me :D

Video coming at some point...

Relentless81 i got use to **** like thay.
More sales = more whiners simple as.
So far i got around 1k worth of stuff of them for my EG and ITR. Always good quality stuff.

Last edited:
Only cos i've got **** tyres :D

Seriously though.. Most people will mod there cars for more power and then struggle in the bends. I plan on getting the handling sorted before going for more bhp... It's fast enough in a straight line for now and was winding people up yesterday by letting them catch up to me in the bends and then pulling away :D

Still let them pass at the end of the straight though :)

Got a video coming in a minute of why you should sort out the handling first ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom