Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Thought I'd throw some pics up for the hell of it.

My current car - 93 Civic vti (yes it's a 4x4 and the alloys are nasty but i'm skint so thats tough luck for me)
IMAG0523.jpg

The prelude I had before the vti (this is still sat on the drive)
DSCF0969.jpg

That was an advert pic and from the guy I bought it off, looks a hell of a lot cleaner looking at that picture then I remember it being when I bought it. Only thing I did to it was slap some Oz volcanoes alloys.

And my first (well second) car was an esi that has been in the position show in the picture for over 4 years (it will be getting weighed in soon though)

Image101.jpg

Soldato
my wife bought (and is picking up) a Type-S tomorrow (3.5k after trade in for her Fiesta which she thought had no value) :) 50k miles and looks mint - lot of car for the money

its no Type-R - but it will go along side my 1.8 VTI quite nicely and will be a bit more pokey than her current Fiesta 1.25 :)

Caporegime
Hmm quite expensive :(

are there diff types that look the same as that? Not too clues up on the diff models.

You can get the Sport version of the FN2, but it doesn't look any cheaper according to Auto Trader, and it's only 140BHP

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/facts-and-figures/honda/civic/hatchback-2006/

You can get the previous gen EP3 Type-R for about 3k, looks like this:

view.jpg

Or there's a Sport EP3 which is about 160bhp and looks again to be about the same price as a Type-R.

Soldato
picked up the wifes Type-S today - so now to find myself a Type-R (his and hers lol)

impressed with the Type-S so far- not as urgent an engine as my 1.8 VTI - but far better planted on the road (probably a lot due to the fact my car is aging and has prob worn bushes etc)

I love the red on black dials too - they look very high-end - crystal clear - is the Type-R the same - or is it red on white ?

just the Sat-Nav "DVD Read Error" to fix now (I knew about this fault before buying the car)

dash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom