Type R and VTEC owners

Associate
Ok my bad :) was just going by the model on website, i may just keep the standard cd player and up the speakers then as it looks a big job, are the speakers easy to replace? and do you have any idea what sizes i will need.. thanks for the help..

Soldato
Ok my bad :) was just going by the model on website, i may just keep the standard cd player and up the speakers then as it looks a big job, are the speakers easy to replace? and do you have any idea what sizes i will need.. thanks for the help..

Hmmm the standard HU is poor but you'll still benefit from a speaker upgrade. Speakers are easy yeah, 3 screws in door (one un little cubby hole thing and 2 behind a flap where the inside door handle is) and it pops off. 6.5" mids fit but ofc depends on models etc.
See here for some handy info: http://www.civinfo.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mod_-_install_Infinity_front_speakers

Soldato
Whilst we're on the subject do you guys have any recommendations for other places to buy parts from, moreso OEM stuff rather than using a main dealer? I've had a few small bits like sump nuts (£4 quid!) and a plastic shroud for my fag lighter which was £7.57 for a small piece of plastic, rip off central! Surely theres cheaper places to get parts from :)

Caporegime
Whilst we're on the subject do you guys have any recommendations for other places to buy parts from, moreso OEM stuff rather than using a main dealer? I've had a few small bits like sump nuts (£4 quid!) and a plastic shroud for my fag lighter which was £7.57 for a small piece of plastic, rip off central! Surely theres cheaper places to get parts from :)

http://www.hendyperformance.co.uk/

Associate
I've only ever owned one Honda and sorry it's not a Type R!

IMG_2303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom