Type R and VTEC owners

Don
Mine has a similar mis-shaped front.

Because my uncle reversed into it :mad:

Ask him to remove the bumper and for pics of the frame. It could well be just the clips of the bumper that are slightly out of shape (as is with mine)

http://bleddyn.co.uk/car/integra/damage/DSC05055.JPG

Fixed..

http://bleddyn.co.uk/car/integra/damage/DSC05068.JPG

But the bumper has moved slightly out of shape and is no longer flush (no pics). It's to do with the outer panels only. Will be getting it sorted before too long

Associate
Reading this thread really makes me look forward to driving my EP3 again. Currently with TDI North, not driven it for 7 months. I will get some photos posted when I've had it detailed.

Associate
Both :(

Has an issue with the IACV and needs its major service. Also needs Tax & MOT. Not a cheap month :(

It has a DC Manifold, Toda Cat back, RBC inlet manifold, AEM CAI, and Kpro.

Here's a picture I took a just after it was done a year ago.

CTR1-1.jpg

CTR5.jpg

Associate
Car looks lovely, love that colour. Not so keen on the exhaust though, kinda reminds me of a diesel the way it turns down

Cheers

Yes, I originally ordered the straight tail pipe but they sent the wrong one, and because I am so impatient and wanted it putting on I kept this one.

I like the look of it more now to be honest. I grew to like it. There also quiet ish and track day friendly

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
what a lovely car, you have exceptional taste.

I was looking at the straight toda too, but think I think I will end up with the Spoon N1

why has yours been off the road for so long?

also, rear tints... Premier Edition?

Associate
what a lovely car, you have exceptional taste.

I was looking at the straight toda too, but think I think I will end up with the Spoon N1

why has yours been off the road for so long?

also, rear tints... Premier Edition?

Thank you!

I would have loved the N1 for both looks and sound. But I do the odd track day here and there and with an N1 coupled with the DC manifold I doubt id get on track due to noise limits.

It became poorly last year and I had a company vehicle at the time so I never got round to sorting it. So it also ran out of tax and MOT and hasn't been serviced. And now unfortunately all the cost has come at once.

It has done only 2000 miles since last january :(

Yes its a premier also :)

Looking at Bedford or Silverstone in April/May time also.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Spoon N1 is meant to be silly loud, Mugen Twinloop sounds like god breathing

lol - mugen twinloop would be my first choice but it is mega bucks so pretty much out of the question.

Thank you!

I would have loved the N1 for both looks and sound. But I do the odd track day here and there and with an N1 coupled with the DC manifold I doubt id get on track due to noise limits.

It became poorly last year and I had a company vehicle at the time so I never got round to sorting it. So it also ran out of tax and MOT and hasn't been serviced. And now unfortunately all the cost has come at once.

It has done only 2000 miles since last january :(

Yes its a premier also :)

Looking at Bedford or Silverstone in April/May time also.

ah ok, i have no track plans so the N1 is high on my list. I am only planning cat back for mine as I believe that any manifold work requires a remap? [i may be wrong]

good to see you have it back on the road, its a pain when costs mount up and things become a moneypit.

Also, rjk..

exhaust vid

cheers bledd, looks to be a decent rundown :)

Associate
Soldato
N1 = Silly.

Loud for the sake of being loud, will be a pain to drive around in everyday and won't offer much at all over a standard system apart from noise and expense.

Soldato
Yes if you went for something like an AEM CAI, or Gruppe M.

Just a quick search for the AEM I have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOQ4T08TSo

you wouldn't get any noise gains for a standard replacement panel filter

Ok thanks for that. Is it worth doing in your opinon? Or are there other things that are more worthwhile? Only had the car two weeks so just starting out :)

Back
Top Bottom