Type R and VTEC owners

That Jordan is awesome! How do you find the billet engine mounts? Had them in my old DC2 and I thought they were good.

Cheers mate, yeah the engine mounts are spot on. You can probably see in the video that there was quite a bit of movement in the original mounts so they needed doing sooner rather than later. With the 60a inserts there is no noticeable vibrations coming through the car but take the abuse :)

You know I like that car michael :D

Didnt know you'd changed the clutch in it again though, not surprised it was horrible though with a well used paddle clutch, so many aftermarket clutches are awful (thet helix in my old fiesta was a POS). Ditching the original vortech fuel pump was a good idea too, people say 'because race car' but the old one was really only suited for motor sport, that constant loud BZZZZZZZZZ would have done my head in. It was so loud outside rhe car too.

Bring it to the next RR day!

it is made in swindon from what i read.

would be interesting to see if they do a higher spec JDM version too

all of these factors are a negative for me in honesty:

redlines at 7,000rpm

LHD development model

quadruple tailpipes

Kerbweight 1330kg approx

It has 19inch wheels and 4 pot brembos. something it probably wouldnt need if it just weighed a bit less.

Last edited:
Await JDM import. Weren't the EP3 JDM's actually made in swindon, then shipped to Japan where they installed the engines/electrics?

I've recently been browsing EP3's they're quite cheap now and I want to scratch the itch. FD2 is a masterpiece I'd like to own at some point too.

Await JDM import. Weren't the EP3 JDM's actually made in swindon, then shipped to Japan where they installed the engines/electrics?

I've recently been browsing EP3's they're quite cheap now and I want to scratch the itch. FD2 is a masterpiece I'd like to own at some point too.

Yeah pretty weird. They also imported some FN2s and marketed them as the civic euro R

mib.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom