Type R and VTEC owners

yeah got one in the end.

53 plate nighthawk black, A/C, FSH, Fully standard. 2900 quid.

94k miles which is higher than I wanted, but the deal was sweetened by having full leather interior (pretty rare). it's only had 4 previous owners too which is also rare for a 10 year old CTR.

edit: oh it's got a parrot bluetooth thingy too.

Hi 53 club chum.

I'm not sure those seats would have sweetened the deal for me :/

Look forward to seeing the rest of the motor :)

Only because they're rare and will help resale, it wasn't a deal breaker.
I have the right to say leather is ok in a type R as I've owned an ek9, the original R :p I still think an air conditioned glove box in the fn2 is wrong though!

Muff, the cw JDM ep3 is a beaut, what are you talking about? :o

I'd rather have Premier Seats in an EP3 than Leather ones, can't say I'm a fan tbh, each to their own and all that :)

I also have an Air Conditioned Glove Box :cool: You can turn it on/off.

I wasn't saying it's not a nice option, it's just not very "Type R":)

I don't like the premier seats, or any seats that have a different coloured centre section. (stock facelift)

edit: I like the all red one's though, 30AE?

Last edited:
The all red are 30ae and JDM from memory. The leather seats look pretty good tbh. Nice to have something unique.

Just need to sell my premier recaros now. Loads of interest but nobody actually bothering to show up with the cash. :(

Itchy fingers on the S2000 front but going to try and wait for the civic to sell first before buying.

Not a lot of unique S2000s on the market at the moment either.

A non premier ep3 with recaro seats is worth no more than a non premier without them

But a pair of recaros in as good condition as mine are worth a minimum of £500. So it doesn't make sense to sell them with the car.

I've had an r8byb midpipe fitted.

Anyone had vibration noise from the exhaust when driving through moderate rain? I thought the exhaust was about to fall off at some point.

What exactly causes it?

Anyone had vibration noise from the exhaust when driving through moderate rain? I thought the exhaust was about to fall off at some point.

What exactly causes it?

This is common on all after market b-pipes, as they're wider in diameter they're closer to the body. What you can hear is the water sizzling between the body and exhaust. Sounds crazy.

What exactly causes it?

mine does that. dont worry about it.
avoid puddles.

Back
Top Bottom