Type R and VTEC owners

Should have stuck the old seats in, seems you got a little desperate. If he was umming and arring, then throw the Recaros in to sweeten the deal. Then you may have got asking price.

Old seats are in. He offered 4k for the car. He said he wanted the recaros too so would rather just have them sold.

Old seats are in. He offered 4k for the car. He said he wanted the recaros too so would rather just have them sold.

What was the mileage on your car RJ? I think you got a good price considering it was one of the very first facelift model. Mods dont really add any value when it comes to selling a car.

I'd be looking to sell the Scorpion catback + K&N apollo induction kit off this type R before I sell it.

Drove a hard bargain then. At least it's gone and you can get the s2000 now!

S.S that ep3 looks a little pink in the photos but must be your cam. Looks rather tidy for 140k car. Have you put it up for sale yet? There's one in Hudds around similar mileage that looks the same as that but has 145k for £2100.

Drove a hard bargain then. At least it's gone and you can get the s2000 now!

S.S that ep3 looks a little pink in the photos but must be your cam. Looks rather tidy for 140k car. Have you put it up for sale yet? There's one in Hudds around similar mileage that looks the same as that but has 145k for £2100.

Used my phone camera to take the pics so not surprised if it looks a little pink from the photo's but no pinkyness at all in real life. I've not put it up for sale yet, will be writing up an ad tomorrow but I'm seeing if I can do a part exchange deal on the exhaust + induction kit with standard items in return so I can recoup a bit more money.

I got the car for a very good price so dont mind using it aswell as it drives spot on :)

Last edited:
what's with the EU tuning sticker SS? Their website states they do remaps, but I don't think you can remap the stock ECU, maybe it's got a hondata Kpro in there?:o

I don't understand the obsession with removing the rear wiper either.

tru.dat:p

Really? I didn't know that about EU tuning :eek: Will be a nice surprise if there's a K100/Kpro in the car. It's defiantly quicker than all the other EP3's I've had or maybe it just seems it because of the induction and exhaust. :o

Rear wiper's not removed, my nephew broke it. :o

Test drove a load of EP3s, all absolutely shagged. Simply not paying 5.5k for that minter as nice as it is.

Bought another Xsara VTS instead to tide me over :rolleyes:

Could say the same about the civic aswell :p. I'm actually surprised how well the civic keeps up though, standard form the s2000 has 40bhp more so even when its modded, it would have more bhp compared to a modded ep3.

On the other hand, contemplating selling my FN2. :o

Surprised you lasted that long;)

You should have kept the 03 Milano.

Could say the same about the civic aswell :p. I'm actually surprised how well the civic keeps up though, standard form the s2000 has 40bhp more so even when its modded, it would have more bhp compared to a modded ep3.

On the other hand, contemplating selling my FN2. :o

From what I remember of my S2000 getting more power from them NA is very hard and every expensive, talking thousands for 20-30BHP if your lucky.

Whereas the CTR, well the ones in those videos with those mods will all be 235-260BHP, it cost less to extract power from CTR.

Andrew Moore has a supercharged FN2 with 400BHP, he tried at first to keep up with the 911 yesterday on a roll so 2nd gear upwards and failed miserably, though that might be his fault, cough gear change. Then off the line he did not see where I'd gone and even I got a bit of wheel spin and had to ease out of it and back in again. :D

So yes you can super-charge the Civic too, but all your doing is spoiling it and in the first two gears you cant use any of that power. Do the same to the S2000 and you can make use of that additional power in both first and second still. Ive driven a supercharged S2K in the wet and could still nail it in 2nd gear, try doing that in something FWD with over 300 horses. ;)

Last edited:
From what I remember of my S2000 getting more power from them NA is very hard and every expensive, talking thousands for 20-30BHP if your lucky.

Whereas the CTR, well the ones in those videos with those mods will all be 235-260BHP, it cost less to extract power from CTR.

Andrew Moore has a supercharged FN2 with 400BHP, he tried at first to keep up with the 911 yesterday on a roll so 2nd gear upwards and failed miserably, though that might be his fault, cough gear change. Then off the line he did not see where I'd gone and even I got a bit of wheel spin and had to ease out of it and back in again. :D

So yes you can super-charge the Civic too, but all your doing is spoiling it and in the first two gears you cant use any of that power. Do the same to the S2000 and you can make use of that additional power in both first and second still.

Fair enough, I know the EP3's and FN2's inside out but dont really know a lot about s2000's as I haven't owned one yet but that makes sense. Will do a bit more reading up on s2000 mods and see what kind of power can be extracted from them.

With regards to your 911 and Andrew's 400bhp Fn2, I'm not surprised at all, its very hard to put down 400bhp, especially from a front wheel drive car as I've driven a few modded ep3's and fn2's myself. 1-3 gears are practically useless as the tyres just keep spinning up. :)

Back
Top Bottom