Type R and VTEC owners

Could say the same about the civic aswell :p. I'm actually surprised how well the civic keeps up though, standard form the s2000 has 40bhp more so even when its modded, it would have more bhp compared to a modded ep3.

On the other hand, contemplating selling my FN2. :o

Its generally accepted that s2000 dont make the 237-240 or whatever it is they have stock. So they are probable close on power.

Could say the same about the civic aswell :p. I'm actually surprised how well the civic keeps up though, standard form the s2000 has 40bhp more so even when its modded, it would have more bhp compared to a modded ep3.

On the other hand, contemplating selling my FN2. :o

That EP3 will be 240hp

Andrew Moore has a supercharged FN2 with 400BHP, he tried at first to keep up with the 911 yesterday on a roll so 2nd gear upwards and failed miserably, though that might be his fault, cough gear change. Then off the line he did not see where I'd gone and even I got a bit of wheel spin and had to ease out of it and back in again. :D

1. You own a 911. A sports car. Not a hot hatch.
2. Andrew Moore has less gear changing capability than my gran.
3. A supercharged civic with no supporting mods is bound to be embarrassed by a Porsche. Let's put a supercharger on before we get an LSD installed. What an absolute weapon.
4. FN2s are crap. Especially red ones covered in fake Mugen parts.

Must have been all the extra down force from the fake mugen wing at 132mph causing the front wheels to lift off the ground. Or him not having a knuckle.

1. You own a 911. A sports car. Not a hot hatch.
2. Andrew Moore has less gear changing capability than my gran.
3. A supercharged civic with no supporting mods is bound to be embarrassed by a Porsche. Let's put a supercharger on before we get an LSD installed. What an absolute weapon.
4. FN2s are crap. Especially red ones covered in fake Mugen parts.

Must have been all the extra down force from the fake mugen wing at 132mph causing the front wheels to lift off the ground. Or him not having a knuckle.

Lmao so true. Buy cheap parts and get cheap performance.

Pre-LSD fn2 with a fisherprice supercharger would only end in baby born-esque tear as it spins itself into a huge wormhole of failure.

Looks like the wing did a great job. should have asked turbotoaster for some aero mods m8

what do you mean by shagged? They're 10 year old cars. Are you sure you're not being too picky?

rybo, yep! washed it yesterday and it's already filthy:(

Yeah probably being too picky, refuse to pay £4k for something thats tatty.

The 14 year old Xsara I bought on the other hand is absolutely immaculate. No kerb marks, no knocks or bangs on the suspension, no scratches dents etc.

Sure it's no type r, but then it was £600 with 2 owners, 50k miles and fsh.

Plus I get some steering feel ;)

Yeah probably being too picky, refuse to pay £4k for something thats tatty.

The 14 year old Xsara I bought on the other hand is absolutely immaculate. No kerb marks, no knocks or bangs on the suspension, no scratches dents etc.

Sure it's no type r, but then it was £600 with 2 owners, 50k miles and fsh.

Plus I get some steering feel ;)

The steering is beautiful coming from a non-PAS CRX:p

If you can afford to be picky then that's fair enough I guess. I'm not sure the Xsara will be appreciated in this thread, though:p

I would have been more picky with mine if I didn't need a car quick. It's definitely not mint.

The steering is beautiful coming from a non-PAS CRX:p

If you can afford to be picky then that's fair enough I guess. I'm not sure the Xsara will be appreciated in this thread, though:p

I would have been more picky with mine if I didn't need a car quick. It's definitely not mint.

I'll probably get one soon, the engine and box in a ep3 is great for the money.

I needed a car this weekend as I hit a tree very sideways in my MR2 and didn't want to rush into buying a dog of a CTR just because I needed a car.

Yeah I know nobody likes Xsara's, I love them though and when something breaks or I crash it I've got a spare steering rack, engine, gearbox, brakes etc for my 205 :)

Gutted about the MR2. Was a minter IIRC?

Was mint when I got it, had it 3.5 years though & 50k miles so got my moneys worth and will be breaking it and making more than it would have sold in one piece so not the end of the world.

Barely legal rear toyo's & wet road and me driving like a complete ****, completely my own fault but made me re-evaluate getting an s2000. Don't think I'm mature enough yet :p

Back
Top Bottom