Type R and VTEC owners

Been looking at the Non Gen Mugen wings that are available. Cracking value for an identical item that does the same job!

just make sure that you dont travel above 132MPH as that is when the non genuine Mugen rear wing starts generating front end lift.

If I could get performance parts from spoon for the h22 at a good price I would have. I just prefer the sticker on the rear screen quite like it. Didn't have the car long enough but I do think they're great for what they are. They have such character. Most are sheds now like how mine was mechanically.

Obviously the genuine honda boys are going mental at the picture.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Type R badge/sticker to put on the back of my Audi? I need the torque benefits it will bring me, obviously!

If I could get performance parts from spoon for the h22 at a good price I would have. I just prefer the sticker on the rear screen quite like it. Didn't have the car long enough but I do think they're great for what they are. They have such character. Most are sheds now like how mine was mechanically.

Obviously the genuine honda boys are going mental at the picture.

I wasn't laughing in ridicule or anything...stick whatever stickers you like on the car :)

The ATR is awesome, just getting a bit long in the tooth now, the number of genuinely good ones around now must be tiny.

My 2.4L Accord is going to be making way for an r53 Mini shortly so I'll be out of the Honda scene for the first time in nearly a decade :eek:

Anyone want to buy a cheap Accord? :p

Back
Top Bottom