Type R and VTEC owners

Arnold's gone ( no autosol left though), can see the colour a bit better here too

Also bought another parcel shelf today, going to cut the back off it so it'll fit with the guard in place all the time

Last edited:
My early December 2012 S2000 purchase still seems good value, a 79k 2004 model for £5460, that still looks a good price nearly 18 months on. Values seem quite firm on these now.

L9gpB.jpg.png

1xLYH.jpg.png

Shame I bent it mind :( kind of wish I still had it, seems unlikely I'd have lost money on it owning it since then judging by current prices on autotrader.

Last edited:
Which are the best pads to take some hard abuse on an EP3? My mate is less impressed that this happened on a spirited drive last week. My 205 that he was trying to keep up with was absolutely fine with cheap pagid pads in! Genuine honda discs and pads btw.

13857260865_1c8a5d4261.jpg

The worst bit about reading that is the mx5 in your sig. Poor guy:p

Not at all disappointed with the mx5 now ive had it a while, fun to drive although mine is far from standard as cars go. Its about 20bhp up on a stock 2.0 sport with more torque, sharper throttle response and a much more interesting sound. Id take my car as it is now over most hot hatches if being fun to drive is what matters.

At the risk of being lynched, there are some things I'd rate the mx5 as better actually when I compare to the S2000 (i find it roomier, important for a chunky chap like me, the roof design is better as the mx5 doesn't drip from the seals which fill up with water on the s2k, and the single centre latch on the mx5 beats stretching to unclip the passenger side one on the s2k which has a latch either side....brakes even as standard feel more powerful on the mazda, and id say the steering is better weighted too although geo on either car could effect this either way). Gearchange about as good in either car.. S2000 obviously much better engine and significantly quicker, better build and better engine noise, better image if that concerns you. Mx5 way cheaper to fuel, service and insure.

Which are the best pads to take some hard abuse on an EP3? My mate is less impressed that this happened on a spirited drive last week. My 205 that he was trying to keep up with was absolutely fine with cheap pagid pads in! Genuine honda discs and pads btw.

13857260865_1c8a5d4261.jpg

Toasty!

Ferodo DS2500 pads, or Carbone Lorraine RC5+

I have EBC Yellow Stuffs in my FN2, I don't rate them too highly.

Tim that colour on the S2000 makes it so gay. Horrible colour for the s2000.

The darker Blue, grey, black and red are the only colours I would have the s2000 in. Couldn't have yellow as i couldn't be seen in it :p

Advice on tyres for my Accord 205/55/16

Need a complete set of tyres for it and 4 wheel tracking, as the whole insides of the rears are completely worn, Goodyears aswell, loads of thread left on them :mad:

Not looking to break the bank as its only my Daily commute, though occasionally I like to take it on back roads and give it a good go.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom