Type R and VTEC owners

Advice on tyres for my Accord 205/55/16

Need a complete set of tyres for it and 4 wheel tracking, as the whole insides of the rears are completely worn, Goodyears aswell, loads of thread left on them :mad:

Not looking to break the bank as its only my Daily commute, though occasionally I like to take it on back roads and give it a good go.

Cheers.

Kumho Ecsta Le Sport KU39, don't forget to thank me once you realise how good they are for how much they cost :p

They are ok - certainly not some sort of fantastic performing tyre.

Fine though, if they're significantly cheaper than conti's/goodyear then not a terrible choice by any stretch

Advice on tyres for my Accord 205/55/16

Need a complete set of tyres for it and 4 wheel tracking, as the whole insides of the rears are completely worn, Goodyears aswell, loads of thread left on them :mad:

Not looking to break the bank as its only my Daily commute, though occasionally I like to take it on back roads and give it a good go.

Cheers.

Bridgestone Potenza RE002

Awesome tyre, great prices!

http://www.allnewtyres.co.uk/tyre-details.asp?id=5908&gclid=CJ_UmaG0570CFbLMtAodFEcAjw

Last edited:
I'll have a call about, cheapish local tyre garage can do the 4 Goodyears + Fitting and 4 Wheel tracking for £350.

Coming from a 1.2 clio where I just stuck any old rubbish on for pennies, this is quite daunting.

Back
Top Bottom