Type R and VTEC owners

I would think its a mule on the basis of lack of camo and we've seen it before?

Production car cant look like that surely?

Maybe slightly tamed down, but probably 90% there....... I hope not.

I think a 5th exhaust outlet would really show the competition that 4 exhausts on a 4 pot is just paltry!

Even the dual exit on my M135 has horrible design, with a 90 degree perpendicular T-split in the backbox :(

Last edited:
Pricing still confusing me, car is clearly marketed at mid twenties types but the price is going to price the majority out. Providing it is of course at the rumoured 30k+

accord_type_r_153.jpg

NEVER FORGET.

Its a non premier with highish miles and no rear interior for £800+ over a reasonable asking price. Plenty of ep3s about. Keep looking.

Power figures are feasible given the mods but his 'uprated' brakes are utter garbage.

Plus, you don't want a car that may go into limp mode with the rear seats removed ;)

In a word - no

The first line:

0-60 - 5.1 SECS

would make me look at something else right off the bat. It's just incredibly unlikely tbh

I also can't see how manifolds and a new ecu give you +40ish bhp either, would have thought in the region of +10-15% or so max, so what 215-225ish.

I dunno maybe on the rolling road lottery it would show up as 240bhp, I find it hard to believe though.

The interior is easy to sort, but would cost you money that the car hasn't had chopped off at the buying end because the seller obviously sees it as a desirable car

An rbc, race manifold, good intake, cat back and good mapping will see 230-250bhp or there about. As I said, feasible but there is too much other stuff that's crap about it.

Daveski, my 04 on 80k in good condition with loads of good mods and premier edition seats sold for £4300 in January. FYI.

Rich, whats the limp mode comment about?

I miss all the OcUK Honda crew in jokes :(

Stripped interior would put me right off, has it been tracked?

The mods may give the power but aren't the best quality items (exhaust is cheap, intake is cheap, exhaust parts are cheap, brakes are cheap, now I'm not saying it won't make power but its like he's picked all of the cheapest parts to get there...). If it had a Gruppe M, Toda manifold, DS2500 brake pads and Stoptech discs and the like....much better. Call me snobby :o

Rich, whats the limp mode comment about?

I miss all the OcUK Honda crew in jokes :(

Sorry Will, its a well known fact that civic type Rs, especially FN2s go into limp mode when the rear seats are removed...

If it had a Gruppe M, Toda manifold, DS2500 brake pads and Stoptech discs and the like....much better. Call me snobby :o

Yes! Now we're talking. Proper mods. None of these rag tag scruffy brands.

Proper brands on a rag tag scruffy car brand :cool:
There was a Euro Accord Type R on TorqueGt last week, it's gone now :( Was tempted just to have a completely random punt on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom