Type R and VTEC owners

They all seem very overpriced to me..

Exactly this. I'd not want to part with more than £4k for any of them, and that's me being generous...

In other news, dropped the 'teg off at the bodyshop today for the repairs to start. Think it might take more than a week meaning I'll have to get a hire car out, boo!

Was behind what I believe was a moon rock grey this morning and it got me thinking, would have to be sub 50k for me and hard top as I won't ever have the roof down and I don't like soft tops. It was a 2006 and it looked like it had bigger exhausts than a 2003 one I saw earlier.

Was behind what I believe was a moon rock grey this morning and it got me thinking, would have to be sub 50k for me and hard top as I won't ever have the roof down and I don't like soft tops. It was a 2006 and it looked like it had bigger exhausts than a 2003 one I saw earlier.

Facelift have wider tailpipes. Wouldn't worry too much about milage, its a Honda.

rear suspensions bushes, leaky roof.

S2K owners will have to chime in the rest.

Suspension adjustment bolts being seized. Okay if it's seized in a decent configuration but expensive if they need fixing.

Roof Wear by frame causing tears.

(If it's <04) Cracking/degradation of the plastic panel in the soft top rear window.

Nothing really to worry about engine wise as long as it has not been abused, and even if it has - Probably be fine. One of the biggest complaints is normally "ticking" associated with the Timing Chain Tensioner assembly, but it's not going to cause any issues.

Bodywork will be fine, the paint on all S2000s is paper thin anyway. Depending on model year and alloys they might be showing corrosion. To be expected and not a specific S2000 issue though.

Other things to look out for are dampness/water pooling in the boot under the tool kit. Usually caused by blocked drainage holes for the roof and an easy enough fix.

lol. what's with the new account? could have just asked admin to change your username.

I was never a big convertible fan but I'd feel daft driving it round with the hard top today (20c).

lol. what's with the new account? could have just asked admin to change your username.

Forgot my password and my old username uses a email that doesn't exist anymore. Did ask Huddy who put a request through to have my new password sent to my trust email but never received anything so just made a new account.

If a passing admin can reset the password on my old account and send it to my email address ([email protected]) i would love you. *Cough RJ/Nath*

Look like noob with no MM access now :p

Back
Top Bottom