Type R and VTEC owners

Needs something else to bring it together, have you seen the side skirts that one of the forum guys it making? That with his splitter would look great

Needs something else to bring it together, have you seen the side skirts that one of the forum guys it making? That with his splitter would look great

I'm not a huge fan of side skirts. I think the car being standard height doesnt help. being slightly lowered may help the look.

I think the Type S splitter may happen now though. It looks good with the AP2 OEM lip but I would agree that it would look more balanced with a more aggressive front.

I don't think my absolutely battered wheels do much to help things really either.

my bank account needs a few months of recovery time so I have plenty of time to make decisions on what do to next

Its slightly off..... :D

it most certainly isnt!!!

I have never measured something so many times :p

certainly a clenched buttocks moment when I was drilling the first hole.

Last edited:
Not my cuppa to be honest (I know, I once had a Mugen wing on my DC5!) however good work. You're a braver man than me taking a drill to the car!

Oh wow, not sure about the wing... maybe it needs the CR skirts or something?
the CR/Type S doesnt have skirts. I think a lip will sort it out. Like I say, once my bank account has recovered a little, more 6-8weeks parts from japan :p

Ep0nXJV.jpg

Not my cuppa to be honest (I know, I once had a Mugen wing on my DC5!) however good work. You're a braver man than me taking a drill to the car!

Worst case scenario was that i screwed it up and had to buy another boot lid.
they go on ebay for around £100 so it wouldnt have been the end of the world.

Love it! :)

How does it drive now?

no idea, the holes are covered up with insulation tape until the re-enforcement plates are ready at the weekend.

I plan on getting some bolts with rubber seals or something so I can take the spoiler off and plug the holes if need be.

Back
Top Bottom