Type R and VTEC owners

Yes some font lip and lowering should bring it together. As said on s2ki I should hopefully be getting the funds for your springs which may help a bit with whatever comes next :)

Only works with top down with the CR roof well.

attachment.php

CR doesnt have a soft top and has bracing there instead

I'm not mad keen on the tonneu shell thing that replaces the soft top on the CR. I know it serves a propose but I reckon the Japanese got the better deal. The Type S is the same as a CR but without the compromise of no roof at all. Even in dry states in the US, it would suck being out in your CR and it suddenly raining.

Certainly interesting to see the reactions on here. I wasn't keen on it to start with but the more I looked at them the more I liked it and being a Honda part, its not technically aftermarket.

Certainly interesting to see the reactions on here. I wasn't keen on it to start with but the more I looked at them the more I liked it and being a Honda part, its not technically aftermarket.

I never really understand this. The fact it's OEM doesnt make a difference to most people - they just look and decide if it looks good or not.

Deffo get the front to match though, seems the CR spoiler with the OEM hardtop can make decent downforce.

This is quite an interesting read
http://robrobinette.com/S2000Aerodynamics.htm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom