Type R and VTEC owners

There is a minor bit of pp going on in the photo so it makes the blue a little deeper than what it is.

The colour on the wheels is some Nissan colour. I can get the paint code if required? It was me, Des and Will from TGM stood in the yard with some paint cards holding them against the wheels. Complete guess to be honest, but I couldn't be happier with the final result.

Well Finally my car ITR is back and better than it ever was.
Fully build on New Honda parts: Full engine seals, LMAs, Rings, Rod Bearings, Intake and exhaust cam(worn on seals ware leaking on new seals) and engine machining ect.
Blox intake manifold upgrade
Findaza flywheel + Rpc stage 1 clutch + imput shaft bearing + new MTF oil in box even tho gearbox is on its way out due to worn bearings :/
New front discs and pads(mintex for now but will put something better soon
Replaced worn bushings in rear suspension Powerflex ofc

200milen on brake in oil then 350 miles on flush oil. Now Millers 5w40 nanodrive in engine.
Finished 5th gear no problem yesterday :]

When i was braking the engine in with rev shifting ect i managet do get 38mpg !!! Shock. I dont think b18 can run any better than this with stock cams.

And here is a bonus video:

Nipe its crappy phone sound ;/ not to mention its out sync. Comments just show how good online mechanics are. Will do other video when i take it out of garage for a spin next weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom