Type R and VTEC owners

Guess saying it does not sound like in video at all does not cut it then lol. Forgot to turn off noise cancelling feature or whatever its called :D
My mechanic mate was stunned how good this engine runs compared to EK4 he used to have years back :) I dont think b18 can run any better than this on stock cams. Very happy with rebuild job. Burned half of tank yesterday driving for no reason just country roads. Driving it now brings smile on my face each time i hit vtec :D

Anyhow when we are having next Dyno day :]

First day in the Accord today to work and back. Got 47 mpg which is much better than the Audi and on par with my old 100ps Mk 1 Focus. That was doing 60-70 on a/b roads and a few overtakes. I think stuck at 50 in 6th would give closer to 50mpg.

Super comfortable as well and handles great (for a diesel barge).

Is that measuring at the pump or going off the computer? The above is off the computer.

I don't think I'll be able to get over 50 due to the nature of the roads to work and back (few towns, lots of bends, varying speed etc).

Thirds interview for the new job on Thursday, so it may not be around for much longer.

On a more petrol head note, took the S2000 out yesterday for a while, loved it. :D

Guide me Tim

Level with me muff. Stop looking at Jazz's immediately.

Took this on my way home from work this afternoon:cool:
IMG_20140922_170532_zpsezc69fxv.jpg

I keep wanting to change from my EP3 Civic Type-R, but I've had all kinds of metal with considerably more BHP and nothing has left a constant smile on my face like this car has. The fact it's been bulletproof too is icing on the cake.

Helps that it's supercharged of course, but even in standard guise they punch above their weight.

Back
Top Bottom