Type R and VTEC owners

Second tank just over 48 mpg, measured using an app from fill to fill. OBC said 45.5 I think. It was pretty much just work and back, so a straight 80 miles a day. I've put BP Ultimate diesel in it now to see if it makes any difference at all.

have not been around for a while. I seen that i missed ATR vs EP3 war where winner is obvious ;)

Anyhow update from myself 700miles of hard driving braking engine in and oil turned amber lost maybe few ml but cant tell as not moved at all in my eye. Where before i was at 0.5l/petrol tank ehhh b18 if you got oil in em they keep going and going and going. My mates dc2 was burning almost as much oil and still survived 8 fill day track days before he sold it :P

Anyhow weather in Nottingham is good and i have some small bits to do on it:
Left xenon bulb died cant blame it its 18 years old
left front calliper start seizing again need to clean\grease guide pins while
Change brake disc bolts to SS ones that are not worn
Cross swap wheels for fun :P

Last edited:
Looking to buy a 2006 Civic 1.8 SE i-VTEC today. 90k miles, £3k, FSH

Good/bad choice? Anything to watch out for?
Used mainly for daily 30 min commute

Sounds very cheap, decent cars so just make sure the history is real and complete and do the usual checks you would when buying anything. Given the price I would be Hpi'ing it too

-Ad-

How's your refurbished steering wheel fairing?

Pretty good from what I remember. Leather needs a good clean and condition though. Think I've had the refurb 18months+ now.

She's tucked away in the new garage atm, will get to give her a wash and clean next weekend so will let you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom