Type R and VTEC owners

Having had a few silver cars I've decided I hate them as they're just boring, but every clean silver FN2 has looked lovely and really suited it, must be the futuristic lines.

I followed a fellow Tangerine FK2 on Friday, not many around. Got a friendly nod as he passed me on the dual carraigeway.

Oh and this just popped up on my facebook feed. Chavvy, childish and right up my street: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=898858406793076

Having had a few silver cars I've decided I hate them as they're just boring, but every clean silver FN2 has looked lovely and really suited it, must be the futuristic lines.

I followed a fellow Tangerine FK2 on Friday, not many around. Got a friendly nod as he passed me on the dual carraigeway.

Oh and this just popped up on my facebook feed. Chavvy, childish and right up my street: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=898858406793076

I agree, I'm not overly keen on silver cars but in person the FN2 in silver looks fantastic, defiantly the lines.

I spy a silver ep3 in those photos.

You are correct, It's my preface silver EP3, also got Premier edition hiding behind the red fn2, behind the gates :D

I really doubt that, if the dyno plot is genuine. The fun of VTEC has been stamped on and flattened out. It's certainly not an engine you would need to keep on the boil to extract decent performance out of.

Thing is though, I'm quite enjoying the way a supercharger delivers the power, there's no dips in power, it's available from any rpm and the boost holds all the way upto 8600rpm. Dont get me wrong, a standard type r is a fantastic car and the best thing about them is driving them hard and extracting the power out of them but I've owned so many EP3's and FN2's now, I got used to the power, I've even had modified ones, hell my last FN2 was 240bhp N/A but again I got used to the power and wanted more, this may only be 70bhp more than my last car but it's a completely different animal which has made me fall in love with an FN2 again, If I decide to charge cool the super charger and go for a smaller pulley, I can push it upto around 350-360 bhp :)

that FN2 is a gorgeous motor, bet it drives like a beauty with that kit list

Thank you Kaptain, the drive is fantastic :)

I love the look of the Mugen kitted fn2s apart from that wing, it just looks stupid, tacked on like a carry handle, I'd much prefer the seeker add on spoiler or the FEELS ducktail thing instead.

Back
Top Bottom