Type R and VTEC owners

I'd be tempted by it if I was closer to the ferry, the annoyance of the trip down far outweighs the rest of the experience driving to Europe from Glasgow unfortunately

Looks a decent price

I did something similar with BMW M and just hope its not raining as those 'Souvenir' tents certainly are similar to most souvenirs.

The sleeping bag was decent though

Do any of you Honda boys and girls have a view on these guys?

http://www.nengun.com/spoon/honda-s2000-new-engine

Its just a new engine?

There are better options out there but it depends on why you need the engine?

Its just a new engine?

There are better options out there but it depends on why you need the engine?

Just considering options for my track car. S2000 engine appeals as there are people have done it and I think it would suit the car more than a turbo 2L

Just considering options for my track car. S2000 engine appeals as there are people have done it and I think it would suit the car more than a turbo 2L

What is the track car?

A second hand option (car, or engine) would be worth looking at?

That spoon engine doesnt have anything other than the engine - so you'd need all the sensors, wiring, ECU, gearbox etc

HEL Lines arrived, thanks Si @ Hendy. The car is due an MOT and service soon so I'll get them fitted then.

DJOKT7r.jpg

New roof fitted by Jack Smith in Swansea. Few threads here and there on the inside but for the price I can't complain. A massive improvement on my old one which kind of fell apart when it was being taken off.

QpRSiZZ.jpg

srgrgbn.jpg

f9qyTg8.jpg

During fitting:

wqe8cwe.jpg

Here's the amp tucked in above the fuel amp. I can't really show how tidy it all is as the loom and amp are well tucked away. The Speakers are Audison Reference AVK6 and the Amp is a PDX-F4 so both high end, the idea was that I wouldn't be tempted with getting a sub and now they've bedded in, there isn't much point I don't think. They sound fantastic. The doors have been dynamattet and the speakers are being held in by custom MDF brackets. The install shop said it was a right **** of a job. :D

bzrH2Qt.jpg

e4iya03.jpg

FD2 gearknob fitted as the original one is a bit worn (previous married female owner).

uOSk1Do.jpg

I've had a few map updates from Mase and the car is on the dyno in 3 weeks or so, will be interesting to see a before/after run from when I was at Powerstation last year.

I think I'd need an intake to break 250? But I'm no expert.

The car does feels quicker on the road, especially since the tweaked map went on after I fitted the exhaust. I think the biggest gains will be in the mid range.

Need new wiper blades on my EP3 type R (2002 - pre-facelift)

I've looked on EuroCarparts as there is one round the corner from me so I could get them at lunch, but there are two different lengths for the same car according to their site!

Which one do I need please?

Bosch Wiper Blade (Front) Super Plus Universal Wiper Blade Set Sp21/18S With Spoiler On Rh Side
Length 1 530mm Length 2 450mm
£13.14

Bosch Wiper Blade (Front) Super Plus Universal Wiper Blade Set Sp24/15S With Spoiler On Rh Side
Length 1 600mm Length 2 380mm
£16.20

They both add up to 980mm total, but I don't want them to spank into eachother if I get one rather than the other. I'm not sure they would, but I'm confused as to why there are two different ones lol

If it doesn't matter then I will just buy the cheaper ones :)

Cheers,

G

cool, ill have a proper look at it at the RR day.

mine is fine with it being stowed for half the year and not seeing any bad weather but I'm more interested in knowing what my options are should I ever need a new roof.

It keeps me dry, looks fine and cost £280. Sure I could get something better but I'd be parting with three times as much money for something which won't last much longer.

Back
Top Bottom