Type R and VTEC owners

Blackhawk47 normally. A i run everywhere nowadays to store to work i dont need a car at all. So Ariel atom would be perfect :) Or Lotus Elise love those

If you change back lights and put mugen spoiler on would be ok but. Those two items are no go even in my eyes :/

Last edited:
How exactly? :p

I know he's answered but, not everyone needs a car, they have them for fun / because they like cars so something 'impractical' is totally fine as an only car. I'd rather BAC Mono to an Atom, but either way I could quite happily use one as my only car...the BAC being even more impractical. :D

On that DC5...has someone put tape over the 'k' for km/h? :confused:

It looks like its time for me to trade in my Mondeo, I think a DMF is due soon and my Girlfriend hates driving it. So Ill probably have to downsize. I always wanted an EP3 back when I was about 20. Now Im 30 and they are a lot cheaper, I kinda have the urge.

Is it foolish to consider expensive examples with low mileage? Premier Editions are pushing 7k for <40k miles on em.

The reason I would like low mileage is because I can see myself doing 15k a year in it and I rarely change cars.

although to be honest I think in reality Id be driving 60 miles a day on A roads, and as fun as it would be, I do imagine the ride would become a bit harsh :(

Last edited:
Ride and build quality of the interior would soon start to annoy IMO. Maybe look at the Accord Euro R?

On another note, my S2000 passed its MOT today with no advisories, bonus. Next expense is a service.

No, he has glass in stock now, so you just turn up once booked.

I'm not going to lie, the roof isn't perfect, few threads here and there, when I look out the rear I can see that the material isn't 100% straight just above the glass. It's stuff you can tidy up yourself easy enough. But it keeps the water out and looks fine from the outside. But I've also read similar stories from other much more expensive fitters. For the price I can't argue, when it falls apart in x years then just get another.

^ Reading that again makes it sound worse than what it is. :)

That's good to hear. Will make mine look brand new again if I could sort the roof and get the wheels re-done.
Alas my MOT is due and the service wont be soon after so will be saving the pennies for now.

On that DC5...has someone put tape over the 'k' for km/h? :confused:

that bit of Black tape is cherry on top of that 'Spoiler' Why not use white tape ?? Or mph sticker WTF

Every DC5 I know off has the k blanked off.

Indeed it's common with most imports to just mask or scribble the "k" out, and often not done with aesthetics in mind.

Most of the time you are just going to want to get it through the SVA process as soon as possible - not mucking around swapping dials or what not. On my Evo the dials are black and the k is "coloured in" using a permanent marker. It doesn't break my heart looking at it.

Surely white tape would look better...I dunno, it just looked really cheap and pointless with the black tape on white dials. Gayjin (hah still makes me laugh), colouring in the letter black makes sense on black dials, it's less obvious.

Last edited:
Currently negotiating the purchase of a J's racing manifold for my S2000. Should I get it, I may have to consider a silenced decat. :D

And I'm still rocking the standard intake.

Back
Top Bottom